Sun River Gardens

1248 N. State St, Orem, UT 84097 Map · Phone number

About Sun River Gardens

Sun River Gardens is a full service garden center + gift shop located in Orem, UT. We provide fresh nursery stock, trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals, seeds, veggies, herbs, along with inspiring goods for the home.

Sun River Gardens was founded over 20 years ago in April 1996. We are a family owned and operated neighborhood garden center.

• Northampton House
  • Magnolia Grove Reception Center
  • Bella Vista Reception and Event Center

3 Reviews for Sun River Gardens

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2011

Sun River Gardens was the perfect place for our wedding reception. Such a beautiful, unique venue. We received so many compliments on our choice of venue and couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Sarah · Married on 11/24/2007

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

My dream was to be have an outdoor reception, but a wedding in late November in Utah made this impossible. This place is wonderful because it gives a garden feel while being inside. It's actually a greenhouse with beautiful flowers and plants. I loved it and it turned out so beautiful. They worked so well with me, and even took down their Christmas Decorations for my reception and put them up again the next day (a huge expense and project for them). It was the prettiest and best place I could ever hope for.

Sent on 06/17/2008

Tara · Married on 03/21/2009

3.2
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

They are an absolutely beautiful venue to have a reception at. It's a beautiful greenhouse with lights all along the ceiling giving it a very romantic feel. They weren't very flexible at all with time, and how fast you had to get cleaned up. And with my family doing a lot of the stuff it made it kind of rushed feeling and stressful. Also, I had a live pianist for the music and we had to move a piano in and out, and they told us that we had to have it out that night. There was NO piano movers willing to work that late so we just left it there til the next day, hoping all would go well. They weren't very happy with that but there was nothing we could do. I felt like the price wasn't so bad but it really doesn't include very much. I loved it there, and I probably would do it again there. There were just a few things that were a little troublesome.

Sent on 01/22/2012

• 1248 N. State St Orem, UT, 84097 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sun River Gardens)