Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry

Saint Paul, MN 55106 Map · Phone number

About Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry

Botanical Artistry [noun.]: The art of taking botanical creations and combining them with imagination and the unexpected to express a persons taste, style and personality.

Visit SummerHarsh.com to get the creative process started!

Summer Harsh-DeMers is owner and lead botanical artist as SHBA. She is an award wining designer with over 17 years experience. She has taken her talent and experience and created a company exclusively for wedding and event floral design. Part of the company's mission is to make exquisite, high end floral design available to all clients.

Follow Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry on

Soft romantic bouquets in white, ivory and blush.
Soft yellow, orange and peach bouquets.
Soft yellow, orange and peach bouquets.
Bold rich bouquets with abundant texture.
Bold rich bouquets with abundant texture.

9 Reviews for Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry

• User5194788 · 2+ years ago

Summer is a floral artistry WIZARD! I described to her my dream bouquet and she made it even more gorgeous than I thought possible! She made the most beautiful centerpieces AND matching flower crowns for my flower girl and me. She was able to make it all happen under my budget (score!) and even donated my flowers after the wedding to a place near and dear to my heart. Summer is a fantastic florist and a fabulous human being- thank you so much Summer!

Summer did a STUNNING job with our flowers. I am a gardener and long time lover of flowers. We had a formal wedding with 150 guests in May. Bridesmaids wore "pool" (Tiffany blue-ish) and our flowers were pink, coral, and yellow with pool blue accents from succulents.

Summer did a knock-out job with the arrangements. She had lots of great ideas for how to put them together. From a yellow rose in my mom's boutonniere to memorialize my grandpa who loved yellow roses, to the bridesmaids' bouquets, which were each a little different, but equally beautiful. I got so many compliments on our Pinterest-worthy beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They were very classy, unique and beautiful.

Summer was easy to work with, organized, and flexible. For example, I wanted some lanterns with candles to put near the doors and she found some that I could then rent from her.

I would definitely recommend Summer Harsh.

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2011

Summer was my favorite person to work with for my wedding! Her designs are absolutely gorgeous. I did have a change my original order when my flower budget was reallocated to cover an unexpected expense and Summer was extremely helpful in helping to still deliver my vision for flowers (and even better) for our new budget.

Also, the day of the wedding she went above and beyond to help out with some on site decorations at the reception not even related to her...What a am amazing level of service! I have already recommended her to several friends and 2 are already using her for their weddings. True talent, incredible attention to detail, and a super nice gal: a perfect combination! Don't hesitate, get a quote at least. You will be so glad you did.

Award

Summer Harsh Botanical Artistry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Saint Paul, MN 55106 See on map