1016 Jackson Drive, Liberty, MO 64068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Suitcase of Dreams LLC

Suitcase of Dreams is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We know that you work hard for your money and we want to work hard for you! When taking a leisure trip, you should be able to anticipate your vacation without worry or stress. Our goal is to take the work out of your vacation!

At Suitcase of Dreams, the sky's the limit in terms of creating your next travel itinerary. Our knowledgeable and experienced agents are waiting to plan every last detail of your upcoming trip, so all that's left for you is to enjoy it.

Follow Suitcase of Dreams LLC on

Suitcase of Dreams LLC 1
Suitcase of Dreams LLC 2
Suitcase of Dreams LLC 3

Heather · Married on 05/19/2018

Jill was very helpful through the entire process of planning my honeymoon. She asked us what we were looking for and provided several great options; she found the perfect resort for us with everything we were looking for. She answered all my many questions and was very flexible with working with my time table for planning and booking. She put everything together from the airfare, resort, transportation, excursions, upgrades. Everything was handled smoothly and we had everything we needed for a great Honeymoon!

Micah · Married on 06/02/2017

I am very, very happy with the service from Suitcase of Dreams! I knew my honeymoon would be great, but I seriously couldn't have planned something like this trip on my own. We went to Valentin Imperial Maya and I was COMPLETELY blown away. My wife and I made our excursion plans while we were out there, but Suitcase of Dreams gave us:
    • Several options for destinations
    • Made all of our transportation arrangements to and from the airport
    • Answered numerous questions we had about where we were going
    • We were looked after to make sure we had what we needed

I was sent upgrade options and new deals AFTER picking our destination and that made me feel like I was working with a serious bargain hunter. I emailed in to ask if we could have a room with a Jacuzzi and within a day or two we were sent a quote and quickly settled over the phone.

No complaints. I'm a happy camper.

Abigail · Married on 05/20/2017

This agency was an absolute dream! When my husband and I decided that we were going to book with a travel agency instead of doing it ourselves, I'll admit I was a bit apprehensive. But these wonderful people helped us plan one of the best trips imaginable! We spent two fabulous weeks touring Italy with different wineries, cathedrals, and SO MUCH FOOD. Without the help of Suitcase of dreams, I am positive we would not have been able to find and book all of the wonderful places that we visited on our trip. So grateful for these people for helping my husband and I have the times of our lives, and feel like we were falling in love all over again.

Suitcase of Dreams LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance