1802 Bergenline Avenue, Union City, NJ 07087 Map · Phone number

About Suheil Artistic LLC

Suheil Artistic is a reputable family owned photography studio established for over 20 years in Northern New Jersey. We specialize in Weddings, Engagements, Boudoirs, Sweet Sixteen, Quinceañeras, all Special Events; in addition to Family and Children Portraiture. Our team of professional photographers will provide you outstanding customer service and excellent quality at an affordable price.

Unlike Mega large photo studios that handle hundreds of clients at a time, Suheil Artistic is a small enough studio that offers the one on one special care clients deserve. Our production time is fairly quick. Some couples wait months to see proofs, we turn them around within a couple of weeks.

Our style incorporates a combination of formal portraiture and documentary style candid shots to ensure the memories of your special day are captured as they unfold. Our album designs capture the real emotions and tell the story of your special day. Each album is custom designed to highlight the special moments and details of your wedding day.

We also provide videography packages.

Please contact us for more information at 201-446-8684

Email: sgiraldo@suheilartistic.com

Website: www.suheilartistic.com

Members of PPA (Professional Photographers of America)

Follow Suheil Artistic LLC on

2img228

10 Reviews for Suheil Artistic LLC

• AlmostMrsCorcino

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2016

Charon is the best. She did my wedding 10/7/16, and i had my proofs a week later, her videographer is also great. They work well together.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Kevin · Married on 05/01/2016

I had used this family owned company for a sweet 15 and fell in love with their work and I promised myself I would use them for my wedding. 10 years later I got married and went to look for Sharon who along with her daughter made me feel at ease and took gorgeous wedding pics and made the most beautiful albums for both our parents to cherish for a lifetime. Thank you to Sharon and her family for the memories we’ll forever have.

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/29/2014

Suheil Artistic are such a professional and caring company. They are a family owned company and make you feel so comfy and apart of the family. Their loving attitude and approach is so helpful specially for that big day.

My wedding day will be forever remembered because of the amazing pictures that were taken. Everyone that has seen my photos so far love them, and my husband and I love them even more. They are just so amazing. The sharpness and clearness of the photos are just amazing. The shots that were taken are breath taking. Suheil Artistic thank you so much for capturing the best and most important day of our lives. The Fabian Family is forever grateful for you guys. Sharon you Rock!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Award

Suheil Artistic LLC FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1802 Bergenline Avenue Union City, 07087 See on map