9200 Olive Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63132 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Olive + Oak
d794c94d44fb81ce 1526106751 a2b3016b363dd8a6 1526106750 70e65458951e0f84 152610

11 Reviews for Sugarfire Smoke House

• Bridecb

Cassie · Married on 06/22/2018

Sugarfire Catering did an incredible job at our wedding. The team was at our venue early to set up and were very helpful. Our seating arrangement for our head table was tight fitting so they went above and beyond and served my husband and I although we had a buffet line. We greatly appreciated their service and attention to detail. The food was fresh and absolutely wonderful. We got many compliments on the menu and the taste! I also want to mention they were so fast at breaking down our buffet lines so that we could get our party started. We were very impressed with their service and food. They also provide linen rentals with your catering which is awesome! Thanks Sugarfire!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2018

Sugarfire was great! Lots of compliments from our guests. They can make so much more than their usual menu items.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Devon · Married on 02/03/2018

Sugarfire catered our wedding on 2/3/18 and my mouth is already watering thinking about it. I worked with Heather Dougherty who was extremely responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions and working with all of our requests. They provide everything you need – food and bar package, linens, china, glassware, napkins, and do all the setup and tear down. The food is DELICIOUS. My husband and I actually made time to sit and enjoy a full plate at our wedding and it was worth every second. We received countless compliments from guests, who said what an awesome idea it was to have BBQ for dinner and how great all the food was. Sugarfire also cut and served the cake that I brought in from a different vendor. They sent us home with a couple pans of leftovers that we got to enjoy with our extended family the day after the wedding. Definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Award

• 9200 Olive Blvd Saint Louis, MO, 63132 See on map
    Location of (Sugarfire Smoke House)