Sugar Blossom Flowers

Sugar Blossom Flowers 4
Sugar Blossom Flowers 5
  • Emily

Emily Krasner-Zirlin · Married on 10/13/2018

A wonderful, collaborative experince - Ann is a dream to work with!

Our experience working with Ann Manby was absolutely wonderful. We came to her with an unusual set of requests - we asked her to help us select and source our wedding flowers, but we wanted the experience of arranging the flowers ourselves into the 100+ antique glass vases we’d collected, one-by-one, in the year leading up to our wedding.

When we first met with Ann, our only directive was that we wanted lots of bright, mismatched (though harmonious) colors and varieties. After a handful of phone meetings and emails (with Ann in Livingston Manor and us in Brooklyn), we ended up with an amazing lineup of colorful, whimsical flowers, which Ann sourced in bundles and brought to our venue the day before the wedding. Not only did she do an incredible job of selecting a range of stems that, though mismatched, lived in perfect concert with one another, she loved and encouraged our idea to arrange them ourselves. In fact, she even brought us clippers and gave us some much needed arranging pointers before leaving us to it. And when we found ourselves with extra vases at the end of the day, Ann cheerfully returned with additional material so we could fill every last one.

Though we did the table vases ourselves, Ann took care of the absolutely gorgeous bouquet (which every guest commented on as the most joyful bridal bouquet they’d ever seen) as well as the boutonnieres for all of the men, all of which she dropped off the morning of the wedding. Throughout the process, she was a calm, easy-going presence, and we trusted her completely. She so perfect translated our wedding vision - simple, colorful, elegant, and friendly all at once - into a flower collection. (And there was the added bonus of supporting a local business in the Catskill community!)

We loved working with Ann and Sugar Blossom Flowers, and can’t recommend the experience highly enough!

Sugar Blossom Flowers 6
    Sugar Blossom Flowers 7
    Sugar Blossom Flowers 8
  • Kelley

Kelley Vallone · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful flowers that met way beyond my expectations!

When I decided to get married in Roscoe, NY, my mother in law immediately connected me with Ann to do the flowers for my wedding, which was one of the best decisions I made. Ann was such a joy to work with. Not only is she extremely talented (a true florist star) , she's very professional. She's organized, attentive, and has intrinsic motivation for providing the best service. During our first meeting, she asked so many questions about me and the wedding (my taste, personality, what's important to me, theme of the wedding, my expectations, etc) which allowed her to truly create masterpieces that met way beyond our expectations. We also asked her to make a few custom designs, such as using bullets for the boutonnieres (my husband is a hunter) and using growlers for centerpieces (big beer people) and they came out amazing!! I would recommend anyone who's getting married to use Ann for your flowers. On top of her professionalism and talent, she also works within your budget. Those three are the perfect package.

Sugar Blossom Flowers 9

Samantha · Married on 06/30/2018

I could not be happier that I chose Sugar Blossom Flowers as my wedding florist! The bouquets, table arrangements, flower crown, boutonnières, corsages, and ceremony arrangements that she designed were all everything I dreamed of! After our initial meeting with Ann Manby, I had complete faith and trust in her ability to bring my vision to life. Not only is she so talented, but she is such a pleasure to work with. She is responsive to emails and didn’t even mind when I stopped in the shop unannounced because I happened to be in town. She includes photo examples in her proposals, and even gave us a few options to choose from for some of the things - I loved that she did that! During our first meeting, we gave her a budget and she made sure that everything we wanted fit within the budget. The day of the wedding, she came prepared with vases to display the bouquets in at the reception, which I thought was really thoughtful. I truly cannot recommend Sugar Blossom Flowers enough. If you want your wedding to look like a fairytale, and you want to work with one of the sweetest people ever- hire Ann Manby! I am SO happy I did!

Sugar Blossom Flowers 10