Loganville, GA 30052 Map · Phone number

About Stylishly Wed

Congratulations on Your Engagement!

My company and I offer residential design services and newlywed consulting services for newly engaged and  married couples. We adore being a personal consultant for couples that are experiencing the beautiful committment of marriage and beginning their new lives together. Our creative and beautiful design services are dedicated to designing a home that is inviting, comfortable, and uniquely YOU!

There are so many tasks that must be accomplished for not only one of the most important days of your life, but also your life after the wedding. After the reception music stops playing, the plane lands from your amazing honeymoon, and all of the wedding presents are unwrapped; your real life journey begins! All newlyweds should begin their new life in a well designed and well blended home. We enhance the lives of our newlyweds with our personalized Newlywed Design Services which is blending the personalities, beliefs, and lifestyle of each person in the relationship into the design of their home.

I am so excited for you during this important and meaningful time in your life and I am looking forward to being your personal consultant and partner as you make significant decisions in your life. I love to enhance people's lives by reducing their stress and increasing their ability to relax and have fun with family and friends. Through my expert abilities to ensure your transition is seamless and design spaces within your home reflect the uniqueness of you and your partner, I will improve the beginning of your life dramatically.

Wishing you the best,

Teena Ingram

Follow Stylishly Wed on

Other couples have also viewed

• Wendy's Weddings & Events
Bouquet toss
Bouquet toss
Teena2

Stylishly Wed FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Loganville, 30052 See on map
    Location of (Stylishly Wed)