2371 w 11th ave, Hialeah, FL 33010 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Styled By Vanessa

Styled By Vanessa offers exceptional hair and make up services for all types of events. With 4 years of experience, on location services includes Weddings, quinces, prom, different types of photo shoots, or any occasions. Packages are available upon request. inquiries and bookings must be made with 2 months of anticipation.

Follow Styled By Vanessa on

a6914115fbf56854 1452208117862 img1850
img1850

3 Reviews for Styled By Vanessa

maybet · Married on 03/05/2016

I am not sure if words can truly express how great I think Vanessa is. She exceeded my expectations in every way and went far and beyond imaginable. From our first meeting, I felt so comfortable with her and I just knew she would be amazing! I decided to book her to stay with me until after the ceremony and pictures, and I have to say it was the best decision I had made. On the day of my wedding she showed up early smiling with excitement! Her bubbly personality and caring nature instantly eased my nerves. Not only did she do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup absolutely beautiful and flawless, she was my best friend for the day! She had my back like no other, making sure everything was right. She helped with my gown, fixed a last minute problem with my brooch, helped organize the bridal suite and ensured me over and over that everything was great. At one point there was concern my hair stylist would not arrive in time due to traffic, but leave it to Vanessa to calm the situation. She was willing to step in and style my hair because she saw I was beginning to worry and she didn’t want me to be upset. She was like a guardian angel watching over me. I couldn’t have dreamed of anything better than what she did. She is absolutely wonderful and has an amazing talent for what she does! She is a godsend to every bride! I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Vane!

Sent on 03/15/2016

No Regrets!! That's all I have to say. Y.O.L.O
    Vanessa did my makeup for both my Engagement Shoot and my Wedding Day.
    She also did the makeup for my Bridesmaids, and Mother of the Bride.
    You might wonder how she got us all done!! But she made it happen.
    The Bride (myself) even arrived late and she made sure I was ready and looking flawless at 4:00. Ready to walk down the aisle for my future husband.
    My Husband was speechless, he loved it!!
    Our makeup stayed on the entire night from the first bridesmaid to the last one!! (Even after all the tequila shots, and dancing)
    We looked beautiful. I would definitely recommend Vanessa for any event.
    Thank you again Vanessa from me and my bridal party
    Looking forward to getting my makeup done for my Baby Shower K.I.T

Sent on 01/20/2016

Janely · Married on 06/20/2015

I would recommend Vanessa's professional make up and hair services to any bride to be. ???? I had the opportunity to have her services for more than occasion. She did my bachelorette makeup and can I just say she was able to totally make me look hot that night. And, on my wedding day I felt nothing short of a princess thanks to Vanessa. Don't just take my word for it, I'm the bride featured and pictures speak volumes. ???? I say you have to find that one make up artist and hair stylist that you can grow with. I'm definitely using her in future events of my life. Love you Vanessa!! ????

Sent on 01/18/2016

Styled By Vanessa Pricing

Styled By Vanessa Price Rates

Styled By Vanessa FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 7