3220 Julian Dr., Chaska, MN 55318 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Studio C Floral

Studio Floral is a wedding florist located in Chaska, Minnesota, that serves the Minneapolis region. They cannot wait to work with you and offer you their gorgeous, fresh floral designs that will truly elevate and enhance your special day. They promise to incorporate your vision and personality in their creations so that each design is unique and noteworthy.

Studio Floral offers many floral designs, including classic, glamorous, modern, preppy, romantic, and vintage. They will consult with couples to discuss what designs they would like for their wedding day, and will also provide them with samples. Studio Floral will also help with event design and attend venue visits. They will deliver, clean up, and set up the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Floral centerpiece
Floral centerpiece

7 Reviews for Studio C Floral

Julie · Married on 08/11/2018

Christi was the absolute best in designing the atmosphere and flowers for my wedding. She jumped on board with my wedding planner, through out ideas and created a one of a kind event. She took my thoughts and vision and made it into a reality. Christi came to the venue beforehand to see what she would be working with. She was friendly, interested in my ideas and all out great to work with. Christi went above and beyond in finding the exact flowers I wanted in my bouquet even though they were out of season. I would highly recommend using Studio C to help create the day of your dreams.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2017

Christi was FANTASTIC to work with! Before I get into the beautiful flowers, I have to mention how wonderful she is; she took the time to listen to my ideas, check in on the planning process and had an amazing ability to bring our vision to life. I had complete trust in her design sense and she more than exceeded all expectations. Everything about our greenery and florals was perfect and beyond anything I could have dreamed up. It was all so breathtaking. Thank you, Christi! Your work is magical and you are truly the best.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/19/2017

Christi and Studio C Floral are by far the absolute BEST choice you can make when it comes to wedding vendors! I did not have the most clear vision of what I wanted in my wedding flowers, and Christi was so creative and willing to help me with design that it made the process a lot of fun and exciting! I do not have any words for the feelings I had when I saw what Christi and her team had created for our big day - from the AMAZING overflowing garland for our ceremony to the breathtaking centerpieces (with candles that looked like they were floating in the air - seriously spectacular) to the floral accents on the escort card and guest book tables - I was floored! My wedding was weeks ago and my husband and I still talk daily about how amazing Christi made our day look. I would recommend Studio C to any and everyone - you will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Studio C Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 356.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 140.00
    $ 125.00
    $ 3500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Studio C Floral 1
    Complimentary Toss Bouquet
    Redeem for a complimentary Toss Bouquet when you book your wedding flowers with us!

• 3220 Julian Dr. Chaska, MN, 55318 See on map
    Location of (Studio C Floral)