Engagement
Shoot included

About Studio 616 Photography

*** www.studio-616.com *** Phoenix Wedding Photographers *** 602-535-1203 ***

♥♥♥  PHOENIX  ♥♥♥  SEDONA  ♥♥♥  PRESCOTT  ♥♥♥  FLAGSTAFF ♥♥♥  SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA  ♥♥♥

We are  Studio 616 Photography... World Wedding Photographers, based in Phoenix Arizona, USA. We're truly BLESSED to be able to do what we LOVE and excited to share our story with you!

We are full time photographers at Studio 616 Photography and we're honored and humbled to be part of your big day and passionate about capturing and preserving your wedding and special event memories! We love... love... love... getting creative with our clients and always find ways to make it fun too!

Taylor...

I love RV traveling, hiking and the beach. I love to meditate and connect with my spiritual side.

I love wedding photography and capturing the bride with beautiful natural light coming through a window. I love capturing natural candid moments in time.

My photojournalistic and fine art photography styles result in stunning true to life moments, and  portraits that are not "posed", but rather "directed", in a natural way that is true to who you are.

Johnny...

I love RV traveling, being outdoors, good music & great beer.  I love spending every moment possible with my girl & best friend! I love simple things relaxed Sundays and hanging out with our two dogs.

I love viewing weddings through a lens... capturing your amazing Bride & Groom sunsets, candid moments and spectacular details. I love meeting your family and learning about you.

My  fine art photography style results in stunning true to life colorful moments as well as  portraits that are natural and true to who you are.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Working with Johnny and Taylor on our wedding day was such a pleasure! Being an out of state bride made finding & meeting vendors stressful, but Johnny and Taylor instantly put me at ease. They were easy going, yet clearly organized during our meeting as well as conversations we had leading up to the wedding. They helped make our wedding run smoothly and we got every shot we were hoping to get. We could not be more happy with the photos we received and highly recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic wedding photographers!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

We are so grateful for this amazing team!!! They went so far above and beyond. We had perfect sunset pictures. They also helped navigate around family that was not getting along. When our DJ needed to be kept on track, because he wasn't following the timeline or if the music was too loud they spoke to him. They are worth every penny!! I will book them again when we need any other photos taken!!! (I will add images to my review soon.)

Profile Picture Kyle, 11/20/17, 2 Reviews

0:57 minutes

Events

Phoenix , AZ 85004   See On Map
602-535-1203 (phone)
Serving Arizona, Southern California & Your Destination Wedding Location!
Studio 616 Photography is a wedding Photographer from Phoenix, AZ servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Sedona. Studio 616 Photography is a professional Photographers that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry since 2009 specializing in Wedding Photography.