Studio 616 Photography Reviews

44 Reviews for Studio 616 Photography

1 User photo

Studio 616 Photography 1

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

Johnny and Taylor are an absolute joy to work with! They are professional and kind and very genuine people. Their prices make them absolutely affordable but you get the most high quality time and photos from them. We received our photos so quickly and they were gorgeous!

They work as a pair at the wedding. Taylor was with me and the bridesmaids getting ready and doing headshots and Johnny was able to get some great photos of my husband and the groomsmen getting ready and hanging out. They came together as the ceremony started and got so many great angles. I barely even noticed them during the reception, and yet they were able to photograph pretty much all of our guests having such a great time! What was even better was that they were sensitive and understanding about family drama/divorce and were able to professionally move the right people around for our family photos as that was one of my biggest concerns.

I cannot thank Johnny and Taylor enough for capturing our wedding day so perfectly for my husband and I. 100% garunteed you will not be disappointed with Johnny and Taylor at Studio 616!

Here is the link to our wedding photos for reference!

Blair · Married on 02/17/2018

Johnny and Taylor were absolutely amazing! I planned my wedding from Australia and they were more than accommodating. I met with them a few weeks before my wedding and they are just the coolest couple ever. They definitely made me feel comfortable and I knew that would pour over into my wedding day. They are the perfect team and compliment each other so well. Taylor took amazing pictures of all the ladies and Johnny took care of the men and then they joined forces for the rest of the evening (but you barely knew they were there). To have two photographers for such a great value was such a blessing and they captured such intimate and special moments. We received our pictures promptly and they did not disappoint...they are stunning!!! I highly recommend Studio 616 to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/31/2017

Working with Johnny and Taylor on our wedding day was such a pleasure! Being an out of state bride made finding & meeting vendors stressful, but Johnny and Taylor instantly put me at ease. They were easy going, yet clearly organized during our meeting as well as conversations we had leading up to the wedding. They helped make our wedding run smoothly and we got every shot we were hoping to get. We could not be more happy with the photos we received and highly recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic wedding photographers!

Kyle · Married on 11/20/2017

We are so grateful for this amazing team!!! They went so far above and beyond. We had perfect sunset pictures. They also helped navigate around family that was not getting along. When our DJ needed to be kept on track, because he wasn't following the timeline or if the music was too loud they spoke to him. They are worth every penny!! I will book them again when we need any other photos taken!!! (I will add images to my review soon.)

Alexis · Married on 11/05/2017

Johnny and Taylor are wonderful! They have such an eye for detail and creativity. Our wedding pictures had a two week turnaround, which was excellent that we did not wait too long for the pictures! Johnny and Taylor have such a passion for what they do and that passion is reflected in our gorgeous photos. From beginning to end, they had great communication with us. Their prices are reasonable and affordable as well. Thank you to Studio 616! I highly recommend them!!!

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2017

I seriously am so happy with how we were treated by Johnny & Taylor! They made us feel comfortable when taking pictures and told us what to do. It is nice having direction :) They are priced perfectly and their personalities are amazing. When I was getting ready, Taylor made me feel like I was the most special gal in the world, and I know Johnny made my (now husband!!) feel comfortable. While taking our pictures they kept complimenting us and it really made us feel great! THANK YOU JOHNNY AND TAYLOR!!! You guys made our day so special, and we are SO glad you are a part of it!!!

Jenny · Married on 10/06/2017

Johnny and Taylor are the most amazing couple! I told my husband that there was only 1 thing I wanted more than anything for our wedding and that was an amazing photographer, well not only did I get what I wished for, but I got two!!!! Johnny and Taylor are an incredibly talented couple with such an amazing eye for detail! They captured our simple backyard wedding so beautifully! They took time to meet with us and ask us our vision and what was important. We are so happy and couldn’t have asked for anything more! Thank you both so much! Jenny and Mario

Studio 616 Photography 2

Arielle · Married on 05/13/2017

They were so amazing!!! We contacted them a year before our wedding and they were so encouraging throughout the whole process. Also during the engagement session and wedding they made me feel like such a beautiful bride! They said I was natural in front of the camera. Definitely boosted my confidence! The quality of the pictures were amazing and we plan on contacting them for any future family pictures we may take and will recommend them to everyone! Thanks Johnny and Taylor!

ryan · Married on 04/22/2017

Johnny and Taylor were fantastic! They took great engagement and wedding pictures for us! I don't feel too comfortable being in front of a camera but they made it a relaxing and pleasurable experience for my wife and I. They worked so well together and were able to mix in with the crowd as if they were friends with everybody to grab some great shots of the reception. Their prices were significantly cheaper than the rest we looked at but the quality was top notch! We will continue to use them and we would highly recommend this husband and wife team to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank You Johnny and Taylor!!!

• I

Isabel · Married on 04/21/2017

These guys were super friendly, accommodating, down-to-earth kind of people! They love what they do and it shows. They are true professionals--know exactly how to maneuver around light to capture the best images and make you look fabulous! They understand family dynamics / politics and made everyone happy with all the pictures they took, the angles, the backgrounds, the still images ... EVERYONE loved our pictures!!!

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

Taylor & Johnny were so professional and very responsive to any emails from day 1. We decided to do our engagement session with them too, which gave us a chance to meet them and get to know them both before our big day. I am SO glad we did, because our engagement pictures turned out fantastic and I cannot wait to see our wedding photos! Both Taylor and Johnny knew how to keep us on our schedule but also were very friendly with family and guests at the wedding and never made things seem rushed or hurried. They both got along famously with our wedding party and made taking pictures enjoyable! We will definitely work with Taylor & Johnny again in the future! Thank you for making even a rainy wedding day fun!

Laura · Married on 11/28/2016

Planning an Arizona wedding from across the country proved challenging, but Johnny made it easy and instilled confidence throughout the entire process with the prompt and professional communication. Both he and Taylor were at the wedding to shoot, so they were able to capture every shot. Taylor is so warm and understanding, and I loved how they both really cared about capturing great moments. The turnaround time to receive our proofs was incredibly fast, and overall their services were an excellent value. They are a great team and really play off of each other's strengths. They made our guests feel at ease and truly created a seamless experience.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

We received our engagement and wedding photos from Studio 616, and might I say, they did an amazing job! What drew my husband and I to their work was their quality in editing their photos as well as their use of light. Johnny and Taylor had an amazing energy and we can't wait to use them again when we get the next chance!

rachel · Married on 09/03/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Johnny and Taylor together are incredible. So easy to work with, fun, I always felt comfortable and Taylor always did an amazing job of making me feel beautiful.
    I love Johnny's way of using light to enhance my photographs. So creative, incredible, I know I can't say that enough. I can't wait to work with Johnny and Taylor again for all our announcements and celebrations to come.

Marisa · Married on 07/30/2016

These two were sooo amazing! Couldn't have been happier with our decision to make them our Wedding photographers. They did such an outstanding job!

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Choosing a photographer to capture your Daughter and future son-in-law's special moment can be stressful. I wanted to make sure we were able to capture not just the look of the day, but the feelings, and emotions as well. I reached out to Johnny and Taylor to help with the surprise proposal, they met me at the location and snapped the most amazing shots of my daughter Marisa as she said "yes"! My family immediately felt so comfortable and natural as we began the countdown to the wedding photos. On the wedding day, Johnny and Taylor were everywhere they needed to be and felt like family before the night was through. The moments, expressions and vivid images they caught will allow our family to re-live the wedding day forever! The pictures are priceless and the experience of working with them makes me want to come up with reason for more photoshoots! Johnny and Taylor are true professionals and I would hire them again and again! Thank you for everything! Heather (Mother of the Bride -Marisa)

Brandi · Married on 07/16/2016

I had 616 Studio do my engagement shoot and my wedding. The husband/wife team are absolutely great to work with, and are very laid back. Their pricings are very reasonable. Bonus, they take excellent photos. Their veil and sunset shots are worth every penny! Extra bonus, dealing with a bilingual family? They speak both languages!

Breanna · Married on 04/23/2016

They were AMAZING to work with! They did our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures - loved having two of them on site at all time to speed the process up! - They also were willing to make additional edits to our pictures for me afterwards. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for professional pictures - we will definitely keep them in mind for the future! Thanks Johnny and Taylor!!

Caroline · Married on 04/15/2016

Mother of the Bride: Thanks for your exquisite photos of my daughter's wedding. Being the mother of the bride and hosting the reception that day was a glorious, fun and busy day. Both of you were so calm, experienced with the wedding venue, patient, creative and just wonderful people to be hanging out with at Caroline and Brett's special day. You put in many hours, dealt with one of the windiest day's in Glendale (you don't know it was crazy windy from looking at the pictures.) and were awesome in your communication with everyone involved. From the minute you walked in the bridal dressing room and saw that the setup for the wedding was facing in the wrong direction for the photos, to your advice on cell phone distractions at weddings you were both always so focused yet engaged in the family event a wedding is. Of all the venders hired for the event you both ranked top in your commitment, skill and artistry that you each brought that day. My only regret was Jon and I were so busy we never posed in the photo booth. We will just have to hire you out just for that sometime. Again I cannot say thanks enough for capturing with your cameras the beauty of Caroline and Brett's wedding. One of the few pictures I took on that day was a photo of you taking my daughter's picture in the bridal room. I hope we have the pleasure of meeting again. Grateful- Teresa Van Dine

• HereComeTheYorks

Tiffany · Married on 04/02/2016

Johnny and Taylor were amazing! They helped us look our best and came up with some great photos we would have never thought of. They let us include any props we wanted. They also travelled to the location of our choosing. They spent time at the location before hand setting up so when we showed up they were ready to rock and roll. I really loved working with them! We were given a week turn around time on our photos. Highly recommended!

Kayle · Married on 03/25/2016

I am so extremely happy that I chose studio 616 photography for my wedding. Johnny and Taylor were amazing. I had a large wedding party including 6 children they were patient and didn't rush things. They even drive my husband and I to a different location to take photos alone. We are so excited to see our photos and I will be recommending them to all my friends and family.

Dianne · Married on 02/26/2016

Johnny and Taylor are amazing! They were very kind to us and such good people all around. We booked them for both engagement session and wedding and their services were nothing short of awesome! We met them for the first time for our engagement shoot and right off the bat we felt totally comfortable. Husband and I are both a little awkward but they made us feel like we actually knew what we were doing. They also arrived early wedding day to scout out the venue. They worked so seamlessly with our coordinators and the rest of our vendors. They are very professional and knew what they were doing. They called everybody from the bridal party up to the immediate family by our first names which was a very nice gesture. We didn't have to worry about how to pose or anything like that, they just took care of us all day. We were very impressed with them but what really brought it over the edge is when we realized I had forgotten my veil right as I was about to walk down the aisle. Taylor, no hesitations, ran back to the bridal suite, grabbed the veil, and ran back to the ceremony site!!! She is amazing! Our friends and families were also very impressed by their professionalism and friendliness. Our pictures were ready exactly 2 weeks after the event and they were beyond words amazing. If you decide to hire them, make sure you get the silhouette shot during sunset. It is our most favorite and a total framer! Do not look for anyone else. Book them now! Totally worth your money.No regrets just amazing photos and memories!

Megan · Married on 01/23/2016

Johnny and Taylor were amazing to work with! They are the nicest people, very responsive, reasonably priced, and take amazing photos that we got back very quickly! They also help make you feel more comfortable taking photos and get everyone laughing, which also helps create a lot of fun photos. Not only did they do all of this, but they were like ninjas throughout our whole wedding as most of the time I didn't even see them taking photos. But they got all of the right angles of our ceremony without once being intrusive. They suggested that we do an "unplugged ceremony" which I am so glad we did - all of our professional pictures have zero guest phones or guests blocking shots because they were trying to take their own. They helped with so many other things besides getting great photos also - they got us snacks from our cocktail hour to help us unwind and take a breather for a few minutes right after our ceremony, they corralled all our guests for a big group photo, Taylor even helped my bridesmaids get my dress bustle completed! Our flower girl loved Taylor too, she is like the child whisperer. We also received several comments from our guests about how great Johnny and Taylor are. We got our photos back in about a week and a half (both for engagement photos and wedding photos), and looking at the link was a fun way to pass the time on our long layovers heading back home after our honeymoon. If you are considering Studio 616 for photos, I promise you that you will not regret it! Thank you SO. MUCH. for such a great experience and being such a wonderful and memorable aspect of our wedding.

Mallory · Married on 11/14/2015

It is hard to put into words our gratitude for Johnny and Taylor. They are absolutely amazing at their craft and our photos are absolutely amazing. They are so professional and I appreciate their carrying nature. They felt like family!