StringSource

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$600 Most Popular Price

🏆 The Knot Best of Weddings 2021
🏆 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award 2020

We are available to play for a variety of events including parties, corporate functions, and weddings!

Our musicians have been featured on TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress," VH1's "Love & Hip Hop New York," in addition to performing as concert musicians at Carnegie Hall in NYC, The Kennedy Center in DC, and the BBC Proms in London, among others.

We are flexible to play as soloists or in various ensembles. Any type of ensemble is possible including duos, trios, quartets or chamber orchestra, by request. Whatever musical experience you are looking for, we are sure to provide. There are no limitations to music requests!

Visit us on Instagram @StringSource_Cincinnati or at The Knot!

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Saxophone
Viola
Violin
Winds

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Sample Performances
Vocals

Benjamin C. Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely amazing

Kanako was amazing and so professional. On a crazy day such as a wedding it's nice to have professional, reliable people that you can depend on. Kanako was on time, she helped us greatly with song choices and was truly professional and exceptional.
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid M. Married on 09/08/2020

If you are looking to hire strings for your wedding or upcoming event, look no further! StringSource is by far the BEST, hands down!

We had a quartet play for our wedding ceremony + cocktail hour and it took our night to the next level. From the moment I reached out to Kanako to inquire she was easy to talk to, organized, and on top of every single detail which was very important as we were planning our wedding from out of state. StringSource allowed my husband and I to choose songs that we wanted for our day, not just from one set list. StringSource allowed us to choose songs that were meaningful to us & we were blown away of the endless compliments we received from our guests. It added an extra level of ambiance and intimacy to our wedding. To the entire quartet, we cannot thank you enough, we are so fortunate to have had you on our special day and we can only hope our paths cross again!
  • Kori
    Kori Married on 07/03/2020

Absolutely wonderful!!

I cannot say enough about my experience with Kanako and the pianist who also performed live music for my wedding ceremony. I hired Kanako during the virus pandemic when times were very unsure. We were not even sure we would be able to have our wedding ceremony when I first hired her yet she was so eager and flexible to help do whatever she could! She communicated with me and covered all the details needed before the wedding and made sure my hopes were being met! Thankfully we were able to have the wedding this July just as planned! I was so happy to finally meet them on my wedding day. They were so friendly and professional, and showed up early to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect. I got to hear them rehearse and then the room I waited in before the ceremony allowed me to hear the music they played and I was in tears! It was the most beautiful part & of the wedding (aside from the marriage of course)! I would recommend to any one and everyone and would say it’s SO worth it. It was even better than I imagined. I cannot thank you guys enough!! My wedding guests having been raving about them since. The wedding would not have been the same without them! Thank you for providing your time and talent to make this day more than I dreamed of- I will always cherish it!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45219
Location of (StringSource)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding