Winchester, Winchester, TN 37398 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Storyteller Photography

Thanks for stopping by! I'm Paula Emery, the girl behind the lens at Storyteller Photography. They say if you cand find something you love and figure out a way to earn a living at it, you'll never work a day in your life. I'm not sure that's completely true because I sure come home exhausted but I love every minute of it. Your wedding is more than just a ceremony, and I want your memories of it to be so much more than just a photo album. I love getting to know my brides and grooms! Through pre-wedding consultations and engagement sessions I hope that by the day of your wedding you'll be completely comfortable with me and my camera, like seeing a friend again instead of meeting a stranger. I'm a lifestyle wedding photographer which means that while of course I capture all of the big moments, the family groups, and the traditional shots, my style is more photojournalistic. My passion is telling the story of your day from getting ready with your bridesmaids and groomsmen, to all the tiny details that you have put months of thought and planning into, to your big exit into your new life. Wedding photography is an investment, and I don't take that lightly. You have many choices, and you should choose someone who fits your style, and your vision for your day. Because at the end of the day your dress will be put away, the flowers will fade, the music will stop, and the food will be gone. Your photographs are what will always be there to remind you of the people, the emotion, the details, and how you felt at the exact moment each of those images was taken. It is my hope that when you look at that album years from now, you'll know you made the right choice by choosing Storyteller.

Follow Storyteller Photography on

Storyteller Photography 4
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Paula has been an absolute joy to work with! We had her shoot an engagement session, bridal session, and our wedding and she went above and beyond our expectations every time. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and makes you feel like a natural in front of the camera. We were a nervous that we were going to be awkward in our engagement pictures because we had never done a photo shoot together, but Paula came up with so many great ideas while we were there and she turned it into such a fun time - it’s still one of my favorite memories! We knew without a doubt that we were going to have a blast with her photographing our wedding. She loves capturing details as well as those wonderful candid moments. I loved working with her and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Holly Ezell · Married on 09/15/2018

Above and Beyond

I am so thankful that I found Paula to capture our day. She and Amy endured 3 locations at least 20 minutes apart and a disorganized bride. Paula made sure to photograph all of the images that she knew would be important to me as well as some wonderful surprises that captured the uniqueness of our day. Both Paula and Amy stepped in to help out with non-photography issues (from buying a bluetooth speaker to serving cake). They kept me laughing through it all and I am genuinely grateful for them!

Storyteller Photography 5
    Storyteller Photography 6
    Storyteller Photography 7
    Storyteller Photography 8
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Storyteller Photography Pricing

Storyteller Photography Price Rates

Storyteller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2400.00
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums