108 Scarlet Oak, Lake Jackson, TX 77566 Map · Phone number

jenjeremypicframe
stephanierobertpb

6 Reviews for Storybook Weddings & Event Planning

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2015

Mrs. Terri Bernhardt and her team were amazing! I could not have had the wedding of my dreams without her. She did an amazing job and for a very reasonable price. She answered all of my questions, helped me stay on budget, and worked around my schedule. I truly enjoyed working with her and her team.

Sent on 03/07/2015

Devon · Married on 05/03/2014

She is the best and knows everything you will need and more for your special day! She is quick to arrange everything and firm with everyone and makes sure everything gets done the right way! She has great ideas and has a good eye and taste!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/27/2013

I am the Mother of the Bride. We used Storybook Weddings & Event Planning to coordinate the reception for my daughter's wedding. The venue where the wedding was had their own coordinator, or I would have used Storybook Weddings for both. Terri, from Storybook Weddings, was so nice to work with. She's a very sweet, sincere and down to earth person. She has a system, and ideas, she goes by with each wedding/reception, but is flexible and willing to work with you if you want to do something different. She and her staff, coordinated the reception beautifully. Everything was in its place and ran pretty close to schedule. We were able to just enjoy the reception with our daughter, her new husband and family and friends, without having to worry about things getting done. Terri took care of everything!! We were all very pleased with how everything turned out. We can't thank her enough!! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Storybook Weddings & Event Planning FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning

• DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths
    DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

Terri is the best. She is incredible with the organization and planning for all events requested by her wedding couples!!! Her eye for the small details is unsurpassed!!!

• 108 Scarlet Oak Lake Jackson, 77566 See on map