Stone Hall

• Barn in the Bend
  • The Lighthouse on the Lake

3 Reviews for Stone Hall

julie · Married on 06/24/2017

Stone Hall was a beautiful venue for our small wedding. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location or a nicer contact person than Julie! Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Kelli · Married on 03/28/2015

I would figure out another event to book solely for the opportunity to work with Julie again. I found Stone Hall on a whim, and it was perfect for our "The Great Gatsby"-themed wedding. I can't count the number of emails Julie and I exchanged over the months leading up to my wedding: some business-related, others that were her simply checking in to see how I was doing. I was legitimately sad after my wedding ceremony because it meant that it was the end of our business relationship.

Stone Hall is hidden gem just outside of town, and its beauty cannot even be put into words. It's owned and managed by Nashville Parks & Recreation, so booking an event there a great feeling of doing your part to sustain amazing landmarks in town.

Throughout the time spent there at our ceremony, I felt that I was in a home; not a house, nor a "wedding venue". I cherish every memory from our wedding day, and Stone Hall definitely stands out. We could not have been married in a more beautiful, intimate space.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Amber · Married on 09/27/2014

Stone Hall was a gorgeous location for our Fall wedding. The staff were lovely to work with and ensured that everything was suited just for us. We enjoyed the Mansion so much that we planned to rent it for special in the future! I highly recommend this hidden gem on the outskirts of Nashville!

Sent on 01/27/2016