259 E Devonia Avenue, Mount Vernon, NY 10552 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Stick to the Budget

At Stick to the Budget we operate a local small business specializing in custom, bespoke wedding invitations and event items. We work directly with every client to select your colors and design your stationery to fit your style, theme and most importantly your budget. We have never had a client that we have not been able to help stay within their budget.

Stick to the Budget has been in business since 2013 and we have many satisfied clients. References are available.

Follow Stick to the Budget on

Stick to the Budget 7
  • Maura

Maura · Getting married on 11/30/2019

Cheryl is amazing

Cheryl provides us with gorgeous invitations at a great price. She worked with us and was patient as we went back and forth on design choices. She was so patient and does impeccable work. She offered a huge array of design choices and understood our vision to a T. I would recommend her services for anyone in need of invitations to any event. I will definitely be using her in the future for any invitations I need.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Maura, thank you from the bottom of my heart! The pleasure was mine. Your choice of colors and design made it a pleasure to work with you and Chris on an invitation that spoke to your vibe and style. I’m super excited that you’re please with the end result.

Madison Maffucci · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Cheryl is amazing!

I went to Cheryl for my wedding invited with a very simple idea but wanted something within a budget. I told her what I wanted and it came to life! Within a week she had samples and previews ready for us to look at and decide what we wanted to go ahead with. Let me tell you.. she is amazing at what she does, not to mention super sweet and pays attention to detail. This process was one of those things that was stressing me out so badly and she made this journey so smooth. I also had her print my names and addresses of my guests on envelopes and realized the next day after picking them up that I had forgotten a few people's names. She responded quickly and had them typed up the next day! I can't thank her enough. It feels so good to know my invites were made by hand and that she put her heart and soul into them.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words of support and encouragement. It was a pleasure working with you both and would do whatever I can to make your experience one that you’d be pleased with. It was a pleasure.
  • Dana

Dana · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Better than I could have ever imagined !

Cheryl is amazing ! She took my entire vision and brought it to life. I enjoyed every minute of planning with her and always looked forward to meeting. She is not only amazing at what she does but a great person as well. She really wants you to be happy. I am looking forward to working with her again on my place cards! This was the least stressful part of my planning thanks to her organization and expertise.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Stick to the Budget 8
    Stick to the Budget 9
    Stick to the Budget 10

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Dana for such a wonderful review. I really enjoyed the creative process we used to craft the perfect invitation. I’m looking forward to working on your awesome place cards next. I can’t wait!

Award

Stick to the Budget FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stick to the Budget 1
    Free Consultation

Contact us today and schedule a free consultation.

• 259 E Devonia Avenue Mount Vernon, New York, 10552 See on map