Stick to the Budget Reviews

52 Reviews for Stick to the Budget

• Veronica

Veronica Wheeler · Getting married on 03/10/2021

Great Attention to Your Vision

Cheryl did a wonderful job with our wedding details from save the dates to table place cards and more! Once she captured our vision, she rolled with it and kept our theme of "simple elegance" throughout her work. One of our top compliments from guests was how gorgeous our invitations were. Thank you, Cheryl!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you so much Veronica. I was thrilled to be able to work on your event stationery and capture the essence of your theme. I can’t thank you enough for your kind words and support.

Nicole Stella · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Wedding invitations

Cheryl was an absolute pleasure to work with- she made our whole experience so easy and fun. She is professional, efficient, and so talented. We could not have been happier with our wedding invitations. Her prices are reasonable for her gorgeous and professional work. We could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Cheryl for being so kind to us.

Sent on 05/03/2020

Kristin Ciacci · Married on 05/03/2020

Mother of Bride

Cheryl is an amazing woman. Such a pleasure to business with. She made things so easy and relaxing. So many beautiful things to pick from. Prices are amazing. Her services are fast and she has great communication. Would definitely go back to her for anything else I need and definitely reccomend. I can not thank her enough for her pricing, fast work and beautiful invitations for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Stick to the Budget's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, your Mom, and your Daughter. Seeing all three generations of a family working together, and hearing all the perspectives and then coming together to create the perfect invitation was an honor for me. There's nothing like family and being able to create something special for your daughter's wedding was truly special. Thank you again for your support of my small, local business.
  • Roberto

Roberto Amadeo · Married on 03/28/2020

Excellent Experience

The entire experience was excellent. We felt completely understood and the end product showed. We love the quality and design. So fortunate to have you do our invitations. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to design your beautiful invitations. It’s my goal to listen carefully to my customers and create designs that they’ll love. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 02/29/2020

Future Mrs.

Cheryl was amazing ! She was the inspiration for the invites I wanted . After a friend who said would do the invitations for me back out , I ran to Cheryl. We were just under the wire from when I wanted my invitations to be sent out. Cheryl was quick , effective , efficient and professional. Everything was timely . She listened to our vision and was able to make suggestions that had it come to life. She provided samples , gave us an opportunity to proofread and adjusted accordingly. I love that we put stamps on the reply envelopes to make it easier for our guests -Cheryl ‘s Suggestion! Working with Cheryl at #sticktothebudget was one of the best decisions I made . She has something for every price range . Stick to the budget , stick with Cheryl , you can’t go wrong and will not be disappointed!!’

Sent on 12/30/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you so much Janet. It was a pleasure working with you both and I’m so glad that we were able to meet your deadline and come up with a design that you both loved. It was our pleasure to be of assistance. May you have many years of happiness together.
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 11/30/2019

Cheryl is amazing

Cheryl provides us with gorgeous invitations at a great price. She worked with us and was patient as we went back and forth on design choices. She was so patient and does impeccable work. She offered a huge array of design choices and understood our vision to a T. I would recommend her services for anyone in need of invitations to any event. I will definitely be using her in the future for any invitations I need.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Maura, thank you from the bottom of my heart! The pleasure was mine. Your choice of colors and design made it a pleasure to work with you and Chris on an invitation that spoke to your vibe and style. I’m super excited that you’re please with the end result.

Madison Maffucci · Married on 11/02/2019

Cheryl is amazing!

I went to Cheryl for my wedding invited with a very simple idea but wanted something within a budget. I told her what I wanted and it came to life! Within a week she had samples and previews ready for us to look at and decide what we wanted to go ahead with. Let me tell you.. she is amazing at what she does, not to mention super sweet and pays attention to detail. This process was one of those things that was stressing me out so badly and she made this journey so smooth. I also had her print my names and addresses of my guests on envelopes and realized the next day after picking them up that I had forgotten a few people's names. She responded quickly and had them typed up the next day! I can't thank her enough. It feels so good to know my invites were made by hand and that she put her heart and soul into them.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the kind words of support and encouragement. It was a pleasure working with you both and would do whatever I can to make your experience one that you’d be pleased with. It was a pleasure.
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 11/01/2019

Better than I could have ever imagined !

Cheryl is amazing ! She took my entire vision and brought it to life. I enjoyed every minute of planning with her and always looked forward to meeting. She is not only amazing at what she does but a great person as well. She really wants you to be happy. I am looking forward to working with her again on my place cards! This was the least stressful part of my planning thanks to her organization and expertise.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Dana for such a wonderful review. I really enjoyed the creative process we used to craft the perfect invitation. I’m looking forward to working on your awesome place cards next. I can’t wait!

Daniella Sinapi · Married on 10/20/2019

Wedding Invitations

Cheryl at Stick to the Budget really made my wedding invitation vision come to life! I received so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant my invitations were. Cheryl was very professional and knowledgeable in her craft. She was also very flexible with appointments and timely in producing the final product. I would highly recommend using Stick to the Budget, and I will absolutely be back for any invitations I may need in the future!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you so much Daniella! Working with you was a charm. Your invitations are one of my favorites. The colors and how elegant they are speaks traditional, yet modern! I showcase them every chance I get. They are a real showstopper. Thank you for the opportunity.

Lori Mahoney · Married on 10/19/2019

Cheryl is amazing!

Cheryl was an absolute delight to work with. She listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me to create the perfect expression for my day. I could not be happier with the entire experience!!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Thank you Lori!
    Yay for John! He got his pocket invitation and you got your shades of white! I’m so happy that you were able to combine the both of your desires and come up with the perfect invitation. It was a pleasure working with you

Lisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing ! Shop local !

My wedding invitations were phenominal! I received so many compliments. I can’t thank her enough we were a little behind in ordering our invites and she made sure to have them on time The service, attention to detail and quality overall was excellent. Cheryl really listened to my vision and created magic!( created amazing after party invites ) She has such a big selection ... I can't wait to use their services for my next big event

Sent on 05/26/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you so much Lisa for your support. Receiving such a vote of confidence from you is so encouraging and rewarding. Thank you again.

Laura Niquez · Married on 10/05/2019

These invitations are awesome!

Stick to the Budget did an excellent job making sure our invitations matched our personalities. We sent a few pictures/ideas over to Cheryl and she gave us something better than we could have pictures in our heads. Cheryl's service was timely and the quality of our invitations are phenomenal. Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you so much Laura. Working on your invitations was such a rewarding experience. To see the various evolutions in your invitations throughout the Design Phase was exciting. Translating your style and vision on to paper was rewarding. Seeing the end-product left me with a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. The thanks go to you and Barrett for sticking with your vision and achieving the perfect invitation for you both.
  • Erica

Erica L Webb · Married on 09/19/2019

Fits your budget and personal taste

Planning a wedding yourself can be stressful but Cheryl's professionalism and calm manner helped me to be confident that my invitations would be just what I wanted. She has many designs to choose from to fit your budget and personal tastes. She gave great suggestions which made my invitations simple but elegant. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you so much Mrs! It was a pleasure working with you to design the perfect design for you. I’m so grateful that you allowed me to be a part of your special day. I’m so happy for you both, that everything turned out the way you wanted.

Dana · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing! Easiest part of wedding planning!

I cannot begin to describe how easy Cheryl made the whole process of selecting wedding invitations. She had dozens of samples to start getting ideas and from and worked with us to customize it. Every meeting we had was easy and stress free, she communicated well, and the final product was better then we imagined. We will be going back to get out table placement cards completed. I would recommend Cheryl a million times over!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Dana!!! I’m so grateful to have been able to create your custom invitation. I can’t imagine doing anything else but working with wonderful customers like you and josh.

Joyce Mason · Married on 06/23/2019

Mother of the Bride

Cheryl iis amazing to work with and is a true artisan. Everybody that received the invitations to both the Bridal Shower (which contained hand tied bows) and the Wedding said they were the most beautiful invitations they ever saw.

Cheryl made this part of the planning stress free, and was available at odd times based on my schedule. Cheryl did not only the invitations, but the thank you cards and the Program for the wedding reception. She also took care of ordering the monogrammed cocktail napkins and ladies room napkins.

To make this a perfect vendor, the cost for all her equisite items was extremely reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend Cheryl of Stick to the Budget. It will be one of the best decisions you make.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have been given the opportunity to collaborate and create unique and stunning pieces for Meredith's special day. I'm thrilled that everything turned out as expected. Thank you again for the support of my small business. I truly appreciate it.

Meredith Mason · Married on 06/23/2019

Best invitations ever!!

Cheryl was such a pleasure to work with. You can tell that Cheryl takes a lot of pride in her work and wants to make sure her customers are satisfied. My invitations came out so beautiful I received so many compliments on them. In addition, she made me beautiful place cards, menus, thank you cards etc. so there was a whole theme with the same color. She was also very responsiveness with emails, texts and calls. Would highly recommend. Next time I need invitations for something I will be going to Cheryl!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Invitations

Cheryl did a tremoundous job on our wedding invitations. We were running behind with this process and she was able to reduce our stress and finish the invitations in a timely manner.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Annie for your kind words. It's always been my mission to relieve couples of any stress related to the invitation process. It was so easy working with you and I appreciate the support of my small business.

Christina · Married on 06/08/2019

Above and beyond my expectations

If you’re looking for reasonably priced beautiful wedding invitations with a personal touch, look no further!! Stick to the budget went above and beyond anything I could have asked for!! She made designing our invitations so much fun and stress free! She is so responsive to questions, concerns and last minute add ons I needed throughout the process. I cannot recommend stick to the budget enough! So professional, unique and affordable!! I have received so many positive comments about our invitations and hope to use her services for more occasions in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Christina. I had such a wonderful time working with you and Dave on your wedding invitations. I loved the color combinations and the unique touches we used in your design. I'm grateful to have been a part of your special day planning.
  • W

Whitney Abrokwa · Married on 05/27/2019

Wedding Planning

Cheryl is amazing! She’s highly organized & detailed oriented. She kept me on target every step of the way. When I forgot the important little wedding details, she was all over them! My wedding was beautiful, well organized, and more memorable because of her tireless work and commitment to excellence! You will not be disappointed☺️☺️

Sent on 06/08/2019

Whitney!!!!!
    It was such a pleasure to have helped you with your invitations, programs, menus and seating board. I can't tell you how happy I was to be able to bring your dreams of a modern and elegant wedding to reality. What better way to do that than with ACRYLIC! You gave me such creative freedom along with a wonderful color palette and elements to work with. The results were amazing. Thank you again for your support.
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 05/25/2019

Best experience I could’ve ever hoped for

I had no idea what I wanted when I contacted Cheryl but she helped me figure out the type of invitations I wanted and how I wanted them to look. the final product is better than anything I could have ever imagined. I love my wedding invitations so much.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Erica for the vote of confidence. It was great working with you on your invitations. May you guys have many years of happiness together.

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding Invites

Cherly was amazing from the very first time we got in contact with her. Her work is incredible, she works with you to customize Your wedding invites, as well as having lots of options to select from. She specializes in many different areas not just wedding invites. We received a lot of compliments from our families and friends of how beautiful and perfect our invitations came out. Thank you sooo much Cheryl.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Katherine. You guys were one of the sweetest couples I’ve had the privilege of working with. I’m so honored to have been selected to create your wedding invitations.
  • Kenny

Kenny Perry · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing & Affordable

Wedding planning can be difficult and stressful. Finding vendors who are sensitive to that can be challenging. Fortunately for us, we found the perfect fit with Stick to the Budget. Working with Mrs. Bordes was both a pleasure and a blessing. She demonstrated unbelievable patience, something I'm sure my wife and I challenged! She was easy to work with and always made herself available to us. Her knowledge and experience proved very helpful to us when it came down to decision making. The results of our efforts drew high praise from those who were a part of our wedding celebration. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Stick to the Budget's reply:

I'm grateful to have had been given the opportunity to work with you both on you wedding journey. I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with everything we created "together". It's a pleasure working with ones who have a vision which I can help them realize. It was true teamwork in action.

Wishing you all the happiness that life can bring you!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing, very professional, and easy to work with!

I had my invitation and favor made by Cheryl, & they came out exactly how I wanted them. I sent her pictures of whah I wanted. Cheryl worked with me and together we made my vision come to life. She was very professional, and finished them exactly when I asked her to, & the quality came out great. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Thank you Jenny. Your invitations and favor tags uniquely fit your rustic, yet romantic theme. You were great to work with. I’m sure that your wedding will be beautiful.
  • Lori

Lori Fern · Married on 03/02/2019

A great experience to get my perfect invitation

Cheryl worked with me to make my perfect wedding invitations. After telling her what I was thinking, she showed me a few designs with different fonts and styles. I mixed it up and got exactly what I wanted. Cheryl was easy to work with and she really understood me. I am so pleased with the outcome. They arrived on time and were packaged beautifully.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Stick to the Budget's reply:

Sorry for the belated Thank You. I'm so happy that your invitations exceeded your expectations. I'm so happy that you chose Stick to the Budget to create your wedding invitations. I'm truly grateful and appreciative of your business.

Julia Thomas · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful!

She was detailed and listened to what we wanted. I was amazed by how many of our guests were calling and texting with how beautiful the invites are. The price is very reasonable as well! I’m so grateful for this experience!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Stick to the Budget's reply:

I’d like to say thank you to both you and RJ for allowing me to bring your fashion-forward, Black Tie event to life. Your invitations came out beautifully. They exude so much elegance, class and sophistication. It was a pleasure working with you.