Steven Bowles Creative

Naples, FL View map
    Cathy Married on 11/04/2016
    Steven and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with! He is so creative with his florals and décor, yet still open to giving you exactly what you want. Steven provided all of the florals for my wedding, including an incredibly intricate arch for my ceremony and a large, floral letter "C," my new last name. I received so many compliments on my florals! He personally delivered and picked up all of the florals and décor to the ceremony and reception, which eliminated so much stress knowing that he was in charge. Steven does beautiful work and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or any event!
    Cindy Married on 05/02/2015
    We chose Steven as our florist for our destination wedding at LaPlaya after viewing all of his work online. As soon as we spoke with him our decision was made and meeting him in person before the wedding just solidified it. He is truly a great individual, extremely professional and his creativity speaks for itself. We also decided to use him as our day of coordinator and also to help decorate the reception venue, order our favors, props for the beach ceremony, etc.

Thanks to Steven's help and creativity our wedding turned out absolutely awesome! The floral arrangements were stunning to the point that it pained me to toss my bouquet. I ended up taking my bouquet home and received numerous compliments at the airport. During our conversations with Steven we expressed our interest in having a travel themed wedding and gave him a few ideas of what we were thinking about. Steven kept some of his decor ideas as a surprise and when we walked into the reception venue we were amazed. Our friends and family have been raving about the decorations in the reception venue and all of the floral arrangements up to this point.

A week before the wedding we came across a quote that we had seen once before. We then floated the idea out to Steven if he could use it during our farewell brunch. He was able to creatively tie the quote into our wedding theme perfectly on such short notice.

Steven has more than exceeded our expectations. He helped to orchestrate a wedding that has created memories that will last a lifetime for us. Steven helped to make our wedding planning process fairly stress free with an amazing outcome. We can not recommend him highly enough.

1074 6th Avenue North Naples, 34102
Location of (Steven Bowles Creative)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding