1953 Westpointe Circle, Orlando, FL 32835 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Steve Greer Weddings

Steve Greer Weddings feat. Orlando Elvis! is a wedding officiant in Orlando, Florida that serves couples in the Orlando and Daytona Beach areas. From traditional to themed weddings and even a wedding officiated by Elvis, this wedding officiant has a variety of services and styles to offer. You will never forget your magical day officiated by Steve Greer.

Experience
Steve Greer’s experience spans 25 years and includes providing officiant, entertainment and coordination services for weddings. His performance experience includes both national and international locations and an ability to adapt to various wedding settings.

A professional and communicative experience is offered by Steve Greer Weddings feat. Orlando Elvis! Each ceremony is tailored to the couple, including the possible choice of a regional accent used by the officiant. Steve Greer is also available to assist with the license application, day-of coordination and vocal services for the walk down the aisle and recessional. Additionally, if you are in need of MC services for the reception, look no further than Steve Greer.

Follow Steve Greer Weddings on

bst9888

Photos 17 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

3 Reviews for Steve Greer Weddings

I can't say enough positive things about Steve. He was amazing. From the time we started the process, he was accommodating and flexible. He had terrific ideas and worked with us. The ceremony was just what we wanted. An excellent experience from start to finish. Thank you Steve!!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Brooke · Married on 04/02/2016

Steve "Orlando Elvis" was absolutely incredible. I'd always dreamed of getting married by Elvis, only I figured it would be in Vegas. When we decided to get married near my husband's parents in Florida, we were a little worried. Would we find an Elvis? Would he be as good? Yes and YES! Steve was top notch from the very start. He radiated enthusiasm and we quickly decided he was the one. We made the best decision! He was incredibly responsive and clearly organized, putting our minds at ease about the whole procedure. He offered great ideas and wanted to accommodate ours, and even collaborated with our jazz band! He was so fun and personable yet professional and so helpful! His wife assisted and his stepson filmed the wedding, both as courtesies. By the end of the night I was convinced they were part of our family. All of our friends and family said it was the BEST and most fun wedding they've ever been to! If we could do it all over again we would choose Orlando Elvis and you definitely should, too!

Sent on 05/04/2016

keisha · Married on 03/11/2016

My dream wedding always included getting married by Elvis. From the first time Steve and I communicated with each other I knew he was the one. When we met with him for the first time he listened to everything that we wanted and explained to us how the ceremony would go and we were even more excited. Steve stayed in constant communication with us which was awesome! The rehearsal was so much fun and it really helped calm my nerves. Steve's personality is absolutely AMAZING! He is the perfect Elvis. He included everyone, including guests, into our ceremony. I have gotten so many compliments on how much fun my ceremony was, how great Elvis was, and how it was the BEST wedding they have every been to! It was so great to have Steve be apart of our big day and we are forever grateful to him for putting the spirit of Elvis in our wedding. Thank you again for making our ceremony dreams come true!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Steve Greer Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Sonacity Productions
    Sonacity Productions Wedding Photographers

Elvis is amazing, he had everyone in the room amped up. He gets people excited about weddings and does not disappoint. He comes highly recommended and is a very genuine individual.

• Cousart Studios of Fine Art & Photography
    Cousart Studios of Fine Art & Photography Wedding Photographers

What a great personality and presence. He made everyone in the room so happy. I felt fortunate to have been the photographer for the wedding!

• 1953 Westpointe Circle Orlando, FL, 32835 See on map