3 olcott sq, Bernardsville, NJ 07924 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

50 Reviews for Stephen Taylor Photography, Inc

Maryellen · Married on 09/24/2016

Samantha and Pete were the photographers for our wedding this past weekend. They were both so easy to work with and both the groom and I clicked with each of them immediately. Samantha was so professional but also made everything a lot of fun. She worked with our special requests and made sure we were able to get all the shots we wanted, while also suggesting others that we may also like. Pete was our second shooter, and was so helpful with getting shots of the groomsmen getting ready, and then with helping Samantha for the remainder of the day. During the ceremony and reception, I didn't notice the photographers or videographer anywhere, yet I know they were right in the heart of the action getting so many great shots! I would definitely recommend Samantha for a wedding day- she was fun, easy to work with, professional and so talented!

I haven't gotten our pictures yet, but of those she showed us that day we are impressed. Obviously, if anything changes this review will be updated further.

Sent on 09/28/2016

marti · Married on 06/07/2015

Stephen Taylor and his team are incredible. We had Art and Peter at our wedding and they were hilarious. The pictures turned out better than I could imagine.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/15/2015

We had Dave M. from Stephen Taylor as our wedding photographer and had a photo booth through them. They were a fantastic company to work with and Dave is hilarious. We already got our sample images and they all look beautiful and Dave did a great job taking photographs of everything - he even captured small details from decorations that we did not notice at the time of our wedding. We would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/27/2015