Engagement
Shoot included

About Stephen Tang Photo

New Yorker based in SoCal documenting real weddings.

I'm a wedding photojournalist inspired by real couples and fleeting moments. Much of my featured work is comprised of candid photos, which my clients have responded very positively to. I believe every photo needs to have a purpose before being taken, and this school of thought allows me to cut down on excess and work very efficiently. Having a background in motion picture and high fashion has also contributed to my still photography, shaping the way I tell a story and visualize my images before I take them.

Though I'm a go-with-the-flow type of guy, I enjoy being involved in your planning so we can remove as much of the wedding day stress as we can. Let's talk locations, time of day, and what kind of photos you like! My conversation is pretty informal and to the point.

I’m a native New Yorker currently serving the West Coast, East Coast (and beyond). Wherever you’d like to have your wedding, it would be my pleasure to be your photographer.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles, Orange County, Santa Barbara

Follow Stephen Tang Photo on

11 Reviews for Stephen Tang Photo

Stephen is an amazing photographer! He has such a great eye and was wonderful in giving us direction for the most beautiful photos. We couldn't be more thrilled.

Profile Picture H., 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I've hired Stephen Tang for a number of events. I like the way he works. He's very thorough. Very responsive. He outlines the deliverables and is clear about the expectations you should have for your event. He's certainly dependable and reliable about timing, which is very important to me in a vendor. He's checks off all the logistical boxes on the business side of the experience that are super important to me. On the creative side, Stephen's an artist, so his photography is just incredible. He loves what he does, and that translates throughout his photography work. He's the type of photographer who can create an unforgettable shot, even when he's not dealing with the ideal light or space. I think his personality is one of the huge selling points for me. He's calm and polite. People feel very comfortable talking to him, and having their picture taken. It's a very natural process for him photograph people. You want someone who you can count on and trust to deal with your guests during such important occasions. I love his candids! Love his classics and his lifestyles shots. He's a well rounded photographer in terms of experience, so if you are clear about what you want, you will be blown away by what you get. Just take a look at his work!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/9/17, 1 Review

5 PROS I KNOW

Events

San Gabriel, CA 91775   See On Map
917-300-8264 (phone)
Stephen Tang Photo is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles servicing weddings throughout the local area, including LA county, Orange County, and Santa Barbara. Stephen Tang Photo is a professional photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry since 2016 specializing in photojournalism.