951 FM 646 Unit A, League City, TX 77573 Map · Phone number

About Stephanye Lynn Events

Stephanye Lynn Events specializes in partial planning with an emphasis on design and day-of coordination. Let us handle all of the details and logistics of one of the biggest days in your life, so that you can relax and enjoy every special moment that comes your way on the day of your wedding!

Stephanye Lynn Events - where your vision and our expertise to create the extraordinary!

Follow Stephanye Lynn Events on

blush set up
tblsettingbrdcage

34 Reviews for Stephanye Lynn Events

Paige Sigue · Married on 01/08/2020

Exceptional service & Very responsive. Highly Recommend!

I had chose Stephanye for my Day of Coordinator before the pandemic. My wedding was supposed to be June 2020, but due to Covid-19 we had to postpone to August 2020 and then having to cancel overall. Although my big wedding never got to happen Stephanye was nothing but helpful, responsive, and honestly felt like a friend. She was on top of everything from updates, to ideas, to recommendations, and was there for me every anxiety driven step of the way. I can not put into words how Stephanye went above and beyond to make sure she was there for anything I needed and every question I asked. She always responded to my email, texts, and calls. I highly recommend Stephanye Lynn Events you won't be disappointed and this is a vendor that will help and work with you through all of your wedding planning needs. Pandemic or not her services were nothing but exceptional.

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Johnson · Married on 06/15/2019

Most Valuable Wedding Hire

Several of my wedding guests mentioned how relaxed I looked at my wedding ceremony and reception. It’s true, I was! I’ve got Stephanye to thank for that. Stephanye was quick to respond to all of my questions throughout the wedding planning process, and made sure to check in periodically. She kept track of my vendors and called all of them a week before the wedding to make sure that everyone was on the same page. She attended my rehearsal to make sure the wedding party knew what they were supposed to do the next day. The day of the wedding, I didn’t have to worry about vendors or responsibilities because Stephanye took care of everything. She worked with our DJ to keep things running smoothly, and stayed afterwards to make sure the reception hall was cleaned up and the gifts and decorations were packed. Stephanye gave me the peace of mind I needed to relax and enjoy my special day with my husband, family, and friends. I would recommend her to anyone, as a bride should be able to enjoy her special day knowing that everything will be taken care of!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Lyndsey Schwab · Married on 08/18/2018

Highly Recommend!!

Stephanye was my day of coordinator and it was one of the best decisions I made for the wedding. She is professional, trustworthy, and extremely easy to work with. One is for certain, wedding planning isn’t easy. I had this vision in my head of how things would look and flow and, me being a perfectionist, was so stressed things wouldn’t come together. Let me tell you, when I walked into the reception area, all my worrying went away. What I saw was better than what I had visioned, and I cannot thank her enough for the awesome job she did!! The whole day flowed smoothly and was absolutely beautiful! Amazing...AMAZING job!! Highly recommend! Oh and her bubbly personality is always welcome :)

Sent on 11/13/2019

Stephanye Lynn Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Clean Up
    Day-Of Coordination
    Setup
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Chandeliers
    Hanging Lit Decor
    Lanterns
    Outdoor
    String
    Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Day-of Coordination
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Floral Design
  • What decor items are available?
    Backdrops
    Candles/Holders
    Chalkboards
    Paper Flowers
    Signage
    Table Runners
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Showroom
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Signage
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?

• C. Baron Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Stephanye Lynn Events! We always know we will have a happy Bride when we are working with Stephanye and her team! We can always count on our Bride's day going as planned with Stephanye Lynn Events involved.

• DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

Stephanye has a wonderful eye for making any event look simply amazing. She takes the time to get to know her brides and complete a customized look for all events!!! We love to work with Stephanye Lynn

• Schulze's BBQ and Catering Wedding Caterers

We love every time we are able to work with Stephanye Lynn Events! Stephanye and her team are so professional and create beautiful weddings. My biggest praise for Stephanye, besides her creativity, is how amazing she is at coordinating weddings. As a caterer, we love when weddings run on time, and I know if Stephanye is coordinating that everything will run smooth and according to her timeline. We appreciate her work so much that we even used Stephanye Lynn Events for a personal wedding within our catering team. It really says great things when you work with a vendor that does such an outstanding job that you not only love working with them professionally, but personally as well!

• 951 FM 646 Unit A League City, 77573 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Stephanye Lynn Events)