527 NW 36th Avenue, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Sokol Wedding Photographer

Hello my name is Stephanie and I love documenting Weddings!! My style is fun, relaxed and elegant combined into one. Please be sure to view my blog for my latest weddings and events. I serve worldwide.

teasers1of126
teasers1of126
mb858of1625

12 Reviews for Stephanie Sokol Wedding Photographer

Meghann · Married on 02/09/2013

When my sister hired Stephanie to shoot her wedding in May 2010, Stephanie was one of the most sought-after photographers on The Knot. And for good reason: the photos Stephanie took at my sister's e-shoot and wedding were breathtaking. When I got engaged in summer 2013, I knew immediately that I wanted Stephanie to shoot my wedding. However, I learned that she had moved to Ecuador. I found her blog and sent her an email with the hope that maybe she had moved back to South Florida. I was thrilled when she told me that although she still lives in Ecuador, she travels to Florida frequently (she has family here) and would love to shoot my wedding!

I booked Stephanie, and she booked a trip to Florida for my wedding in February 2013 (at no extra cost). We did an e-shoot when she was in town for another trip, and the photos were stunning. My wedding photos were absolutely beautiful. Stephanie gives you all your photos and the rights to them too, so between my e-shoot and wedding I have over 2,000 beautifully edited photos that I can use in albums, etc. Visit her pages at http://stephaniesokol.smugmug.com and http://www.stephaniesokol.blogspot.com. She does AMAZING work.

I HIGHLY recommend Stephanie Sokol to other brides. Although she lives in Ecuador, she really is readily available to shoot South Florida weddings (she serves worldwide). Had I not known about the wonderful work she did and her recognition in the wedding photography world before she moved, I might have been hesitant to hire a vendor who lives so far away. However, her living abroad presented absolutely no issues; she travels to Florida frequently anyway to visit her sister and nephew, so she has very strong connections here.

Photography was the most important thing to me at my wedding, and Stephanie's photos are exactly what I hoped for.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Buttercup · Married on 11/13/2010

Stephanie is a wonderful person and a fantastic professional. Both of us were very shy of the camera and attention but she helped us through the wedding day and made us feel comfortable. Our pictures came out absolutely great; a few of my friends thought some of the pictures would have fitted Vogue magazine pages just fine :) We were very lucky to have her with us on our special day. Thank you!

Sent on 05/28/2011

Colleen · Married on 06/12/2010

We hired Stephanie for our engagement and wedding pictures. We could not have been more pleased with Stephanie. From the minute we saw her pictures online, I was enamored with her work. I love how she uses a combination of black/white and color pictures and somehow she just knows how to find the best lighting. For our engagement shoot, she even worked with our dogs. The pictures came out AMAZING...we made them into a book through MyPublisher (which Stephanie recommended) and used it as our guest book. Our guests loved all the candid shots of us and our dog. Stephanie was very professional, on-time, and considerate. We have to give her a big thanks for withstanding the crazy summer FL heat during our reception.

Sent on 08/01/2010