50 Los Patos Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93108 Map · Phone number

stella
stella

9 Reviews for Stella Mare's Restaurant

shea · Married on 12/30/2011

We loved Stella Mare’s as soon as we visited. I can’t imagine our vision of an intimate, romantic dinner in a more perfect setting. Their in-house wedding coordinator, Bonnie, was incredibly helpful, friendly, and flexible. I loved working with her to plan the specifics of our day. The food at Stella Mare’s is by far the best part!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/19/2009

The staff was amazing at Stella Mare's. They really helped me to realize my dreams. The food was fantastic! The decor was lovely! I love the flowers and mountain views. All of my guests were impressed.

Sent on 10/07/2009

Sharon · Married on 09/10/2011

We had our wedding reception at Stella Mare's recently, and we are so glad we chose this wonderful restaurant. We had eaten there a few times prior to making our decision, and it never disappointed. The food is top-notch and the service is outstanding. Philippe really runs a great operation, and everything is impeccable. Bonnie, the events manager, was great to work with. We had 45 guests, and this venue made for the most intimate setting -- overlooking a beautiful bird refuge... It was so romantic! Our reception ended up very affordable, and guests are still talking about how great the food was!

It is rare to find a place that excels at both fine dining for romantic dinners or brunches AND does a superb job with events. Stella Mare's hits on all cylinders. Thank you - Philippe, Tomas, Bonnie, and staff!

We will continue to come to Stella Mare's every time we are in town. I can't wait to go there for our anniversary, but hopefully I won't have to wait that long!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Real Weddings

• 50 Los Patos Way Santa Barbara, CA, 93108 See on map
    Location of (Stella Mare's Restaurant)