5190 marhsall st, Arvada, CO 80002 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Statice Floral Design

Statice Floral is a full service floral design studio that creates amazing flowers exclusively for weddings and special events. Our passion is to fashion beautiful creations with flowers. Striking colors, rich textures, lingering scents, and inspired design combine to make your wedding extraordinary! With our personal approach and attention to detail, our emphasis is on the flowers. We are passionate about the type and quality of flowers used in our designs. Therefore we have solid relationships with national and international floral distributors, giving us the ability to source only the best that the floral industry has to offer. Whether you are planning an intimate garden wedding or a grand ballroom affair, our amazing floral designs will reflect your personal style and leave a lasting impression on you and your guests.

52 Reviews for Statice Floral Design

• Karen

Karen · Married on 11/21/2017

What a pleasure it was working with Kathy and Statice Floral. She worked with our budget, she came early to set-up at the venue, and every single arrangement was stunning. We could not have been happier!

Statice Floral Design 1

Laura · Married on 08/26/2017

Lori was a delight to work with. She provided flowers for a large rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and wedding reception in August 2017. We had an outdoor mountain wedding, and after sending her some scattered Pinterest pictures, I eventually forwarded her an email of a flower arrangement I liked and said, “Can you design an entire wedding around this??”. The answer: a resounding yes. She created a greenery garland with wildflowers mixed in for the reception tables that exceeded my expectations in every way, and added matching ceremony arrangements, bouquets, and greenery chandeliers. Lori is very creative so my recommendation is to show her your vision and let her run with it!
    She was also very flexible in dealing with changes in number of tables, ceremony plans, etc. right up until the week before the event. She made two trips into the mountains from Denver to ensure our flowers were as fresh and possible, and even transported un-related large items as a favor to us.
    Highly recommended!

Katherine · Married on 08/19/2017

Lori at Statice Floral Design is a beautiful floral designer, and I am thrilled we selected her as our floral designer for our August wedding in the mountains. Admittedly, I was very discriminating regarding the floral and design for our wedding, and had very high expectations. Lori exceeded my expectations, and met our floral and decor needs/vision flawlessly. Lori took the time to understand my vision, and worked with me to create a cohesive floral and decor concept that was executed across all parts of our wedding day. The colors of the flowers in the bridesmaids bouquets perfectly coordinated with the colors of their dresses, and the groomsmen/groom's boutonniere color coordinated with my bouquet - all of these details helped to create a cohesive design, look, and feel which was of high importance to me. Also, I was very impressed with the wide assortment of decor items that are available to rent through the Statice Floral studio. Lori has many different sizes, designs, and colors of different decor accessories to choose, which made it easy to create the look that we wanted. Lori offered very competitive pricing, both on the floral order, and on the decor assortment .

I was brought to tears and floored by the floral and decor at our wedding. It was absolutely stunning. Some highlights include the jaw dropping ceremony arbor Lori designed with drapery, flowers, and antler decor, as well as the georgous centerpieces, and my bouquet which Lori also designed with a Southwestern Bolo tie, and antlers.

It gives me great pleasure to confidentially and enthusiastically recommend Lori of Statice Floral Design for all of your wedding/event needs!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Statice Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 126.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 201.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,508.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

• 5190 marhsall st Arvada, CO 80002 See on map