Palm Harbor, FL 34683 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Starstruck Video

Scott and Gina are a husband and wife team. Based in the Tampa Bay area, they started Starstruck Video twelve years ago with a passion for preserving the memories of life’s most important occasions.

We believe that video captures life in a way that can be relived time and time again. To be able to see yourself in the moment is really something special. This is something we realized after watching our own wedding video. Our family and friends, all together, having a great time, in our honor.

Our wedding was one of the few times that everyone we loved was together in one room. There are only a few times in life that you get to experience such happy moments with everyone you care for.

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our business. We take great pride and pleasure in capturing life’s most treasured moments. It is truly an honor each time we are asked to take part in a couple’s special day.

Have your wedding filmed in HD. We specialize in wedding and special event videography and can customize a multi-camera package to fit your needs.

Contact us at 727-480-3285 or scott@starstruck-video.com.

Follow Starstruck Video on

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Starstruck Video

Alyson · Married on 08/08/2015

I am so excited to know that I will have full video of our entire wedding. Once I arrived at my venue he was already there waiting for me and my girls. He captured every single moment and I cannot wait to see the video. I truly enjoyed working with Starstruck because of the professionalism, kindness, and overall amazing experience.. I have not yet received my DVDs because I just had my wedding, but I wanted to share this positive review sooner than later because I had such an incredible experience! I absolutely recommend all of you brides who want a special memory from your day to work with Starstruck! You'll be happy you did :)

Tara · Married on 04/06/2013

Scott from Starstruck was AWEWSOME this weekend at our wedding. I kept getting compliments all night how amazing my photgrapher and videographer was, they got everything yet were out of everyones way. HIs videos are wonderful, you should check out his website!!

• C_Chandler

Christine · Married on 10/20/2012

Scott is an AMAZING videographer!!! He is very professional and knows what he is doing!! Our wedding video is absolutely perfect and is exactly what I had dreamed of and more for our wedding video!! He captured every moment of our special day! I HIGHLY recommend Starstruck Video for ALL weddings and events!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Starstruck Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Carrier Photography
    Carrier Photography Wedding Photographers

Always easy and wonderful to work with time and time again!

• Corey Conroy Photography
    Corey Conroy Photography Wedding Photographers

Scott and Gina are outstanding Videographers! They will creatively capture every important moment of your wedding day. They are very experienced and professional and are very easy to work with. We highly recommend them to any couple looking for a Videographer!

• Palm Harbor, FL 34683 See on map