Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

22 Reviews for Starstruck Video

I am so excited to know that I will have full video of our entire wedding. Once I arrived at my venue he was already there waiting for me and my girls. He captured every single moment and I cannot wait to see the video. I truly enjoyed working with Starstruck because of the professionalism, kindness, and overall amazing experience.. I have not yet received my DVDs because I just had my wedding, but I wanted to share this positive review sooner than later because I had such an incredible experience! I absolutely recommend all of you brides who want a special memory from your day to work with Starstruck! You'll be happy you did :)

Profile Picture Alyson, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scott from Starstruck was AWEWSOME this weekend at our wedding. I kept getting compliments all night how amazing my photgrapher and videographer was, they got everything yet were out of everyones way. HIs videos are wonderful, you should check out his website!!

Profile Picture Tara, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scott is an AMAZING videographer!!! He is very professional and knows what he is doing!! Our wedding video is absolutely perfect and is exactly what I had dreamed of and more for our wedding video!! He captured every moment of our special day! I HIGHLY recommend Starstruck Video for ALL weddings and events!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/20/12, 1 Review