*Star Noir Studio*

Knoxville, TN View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Chastidyi, the photographer, and Star Noir Studio is my passion and obsession.

I am 31 years old, married to the most wonderful man in the world, and I have six furry children: 3 cats and 3 dogs. For as long as I can remember, I have been constantly involved in some sort of creative endeavor. I've always felt the need to do something with my hands so I have experimented with a lot of different media like pen and ink, oil paints, acrylic paints, jewelry making, screen printing, and photography to name a few. In fact, I was so drawn to the creative process that I went to college to learn more and walked out of there (mind awash with ideas and much deeper in debt) with a Bachelors Degree in Art. That quickly transitioned to photography, and I found that I LOVE photographing people... the interaction, going different places, and bringing something out in the person they didn't expect to show. Most especially, I enjoy telling the story of someone's wedding day-each one is unique.

I have two main associate photographers who assist me on wedding days (although I am at each and every wedding), and we will tell your story with our cameras using a contemporary, lifestyle-photojournalistic approach.

Why choose us? Style, experience, reliability and value. Oh, and did we mention that every session comes with a disc of all of the retouched images? Maybe you need a few more reasons...

We are Knoxville wedding photographers who provide a fun experience and lasting memories for lively, quirky people.

We dance in the rain. We believe that LOVE is the most powerful force in the universe. We think that home grown and hand-made are more valuable than mass-produced. We find happiness in the small things like being barefoot in the cool grass on a hot summer day. We craft memories for people who enjoy being different, and we give them the warm and fuzzies by providing them with future family heirlooms. We know that our quirkiness will mean more fun for you, and we always return phone calls, texts, and emails within 48 hours. We want our clients to feel beautiful and special.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Proofs
Save the Date
    Kelly Married on 04/27/2017
    Chassy is the best photographer hands down! She did both my engagement and wedding photos and they are gorgeous. Despite the insane amount of wind on the wedding day, she made them look flawless and I love every single one of them.
    Megan Married on 06/04/2016
    We love working with Chastidyi owner of Star Noir Studio! She is such a delight to be around and our engagement photos turned out so beautiful! I can't wait to see what she does with the wedding pictures! Not only is she a great photographer but she also designed our favors and our invitations for our engagement party!! She was so patient and very flexible to work with and she makes you feel at ease while taking the pictures! I highly recommend her to any bride you will not be disappointed!!
    Hallie Married on 04/23/2016
    Chastidyi did an amazing job taking photos for my wedding at Cloudland Canyon. She drove all the way from Knoxville to Rising Fawn, GA to document my day and I am so grateful! She went above and beyond to cater to our needs and was extremely fun to work with to boot! Her photos are so dreamy and romantic - I love every single one, though I've only seen the teasers so far.

Deals

*Star Noir Studio* 1
Gift
Getting to know you and how you interact with your significant other is very important--it allows me to get the very best images of you on your wedding day. Because of that, I have started including a free engagement session with every wedding. So, book your wedding with me today, and we can get started making plans to showcase the two of you!

LB Floral LB Floral Wedding Florists

Chastidyi is one of the sweetest and caring people I know. It shows through her work and how much a great shot means to her. I have worked with her numerous times and know any bride would enjoy spending her wedding day with Chastidyi as the photographer.

5201 Kingston Pike, Suite 6-308 Knoxville, 37919
Location of (*Star Noir Studio*)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding