150 N McLean Blvd, Wichita, KS 67203 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Stand Tall Bakeshop

​Stand Tall Bakeshop is a Home-Based Bakery creating beautiful cakes to serve the Wichita area.

Stand Tall offers cakes with modern designs and delicious flavors. All cakes are baked from scratch and iced with my signature Swiss Meringue Buttercream.

Follow Stand Tall Bakeshop on

Stand Tall Bakeshop 2
Stand Tall Bakeshop 3

Emilee Glatczak · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolute Perfection

Working with Stand Tall Bakeshop was super easy and seamless. Not only was it absolutely delicious, but he knew exactly what I was envisioning for our wedding cake. Also, we are still receiving compliments today about how amazing the desserts were. We had the puppy chow cookie sandwiches, brownies, and caramel crunch brownies. They were a HIT for sure! :)

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Alex

Alex Walters · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative. Delicious. Friendly.

I'm going to be honest, to me, the wedding cake is far more important than the catering. I'm a sweets guy, I come from a family of individuals who love sweets, so when looking for a wedding cake for our wedding this was a very important decision. Stand Tall Bakeshop knocked it out of the park in every way I could think of. The website is incredibly intuitive to use and very well designed, the ordering process was smooth, meeting with them was easy and the experience was incredibly fun. The tasting box was a great experience and I much preferred it to a tasting at the company because we were able to include our friends, family, and roommates and get multiple opinions on what flavors we wanted. We gave the owner freedom to design the wedding cake based on a few requests from us, mainly color and flavor, and it was absolutely beautiful, and more importantly delicious. We got a wedding cake, a grooms cake, multiple sheet cakes, and brownies and it was incredibly affordable and everything was amazing. My favorite is the brownies by far and I could not recommend them enough, they were the first thing to run out at the wedding (before we even served dinner) and I heard rave reviews from everyone who had one. This is a perfect wedding cake that will be better than more expensive options, no question. I would highly recommend Stand Tall Bakeshop to anyone looking for sweets for a wedding or any other occasion.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Stand Tall Bakeshop 4
    Stand Tall Bakeshop 5
    Stand Tall Bakeshop 6

Stand Tall Bakeshop Pricing

Stand Tall Bakeshop Price Rates

Stand Tall Bakeshop FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00