Stand Tall Bakeshop Reviews

7 Reviews for Stand Tall Bakeshop

• Jasmine

Jasmine Bazzle · Married on 03/11/2020

professional

Stand Tall was very professional, knowledgeable, he was on time with everything and our cake was a huge hit at the wedding! Will definitely recommend him to anyone wanting a gorgeous wedding cake!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Stand Tall Bakeshop's reply:

Really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. The venue was gorgeous! Loved all the natural light and the setup. Congrats!

Ashley S. · Married on 01/11/2020

Very Satisfied!!

A few great things about my experience with this Bakeshop: 1. Quick and detailed communication, 2. Sketched designs and cake ended up being exactly as described. 3. Everyone thought it was so delicious! 4. Great price point for 250 guests.
    Really happy I chose stand tall bakeshop for my wedding - every aspect was perfect!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Stand Tall Bakeshop's reply:

Really appreciate the review. Honored to help with your big day and glad everyone enjoyed the cake. God Bless!
  • Macey

Macey · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Cake

Our experience with Stand Tall Bakeshop was fantastic! Luke was super easy to work with and listened to all of our ideas and made them come to life. Not to mention the cake was amazing! We ordered a 3 tier cake and a 1/4 sheet cake and were easily able to serve 140 people and had plenty left over!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Stand Tall Bakeshop's reply:

Thanks Macey, really appreciate the review. The barn looked amazing! It was lovely to work with you both. God bless.

Emilee Glatczak · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolute Perfection

Working with Stand Tall Bakeshop was super easy and seamless. Not only was it absolutely delicious, but he knew exactly what I was envisioning for our wedding cake. Also, we are still receiving compliments today about how amazing the desserts were. We had the puppy chow cookie sandwiches, brownies, and caramel crunch brownies. They were a HIT for sure! :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Stand Tall Bakeshop's reply:

Thanks Emilee! Beautiful wedding, loved seeing all the photos of the outdoor setup. Congrats and best wishes!
  • Alex

Alex Walters · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative. Delicious. Friendly.

I'm going to be honest, to me, the wedding cake is far more important than the catering. I'm a sweets guy, I come from a family of individuals who love sweets, so when looking for a wedding cake for our wedding this was a very important decision. Stand Tall Bakeshop knocked it out of the park in every way I could think of. The website is incredibly intuitive to use and very well designed, the ordering process was smooth, meeting with them was easy and the experience was incredibly fun. The tasting box was a great experience and I much preferred it to a tasting at the company because we were able to include our friends, family, and roommates and get multiple opinions on what flavors we wanted. We gave the owner freedom to design the wedding cake based on a few requests from us, mainly color and flavor, and it was absolutely beautiful, and more importantly delicious. We got a wedding cake, a grooms cake, multiple sheet cakes, and brownies and it was incredibly affordable and everything was amazing. My favorite is the brownies by far and I could not recommend them enough, they were the first thing to run out at the wedding (before we even served dinner) and I heard rave reviews from everyone who had one. This is a perfect wedding cake that will be better than more expensive options, no question. I would highly recommend Stand Tall Bakeshop to anyone looking for sweets for a wedding or any other occasion.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Jamie Scheer · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing cake

Excellent service and our cake turned out exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Maria Nguyen · Married on 06/01/2019

I loved the cake!

I came with an idea of my wedding cake and he made it into reality and it was so much more than I could've imagined. My pictures don't do it justice.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Stand Tall Bakeshop's reply:

Really appreciate the review Maria. The venue looked amazing. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it really helps.