26 Old Depot Road, Oxford, MA 01540 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Stan Reid Video Production

Since 1992, I have been producing wedding videos and DVD's for hundreds of clients throughout New England. Using a low-key, unobtrusive shooting style, I blend in with the wedding party and guests to capture all of the special moments of your wedding day. My prices are the best you will find for the high quality and professionalism I bring to your wedding day. I will provide sample DVD's, price lists, business cards and Package information at no cost to you so you can evaluate my shooting style, the possibilities of editing and the overall quality of my work.

3 Reviews for Stan Reid Video Production

tanya · Married on 07/09/2016

Stan was great!! not only was his work outstanding he was so friendly and professional!

Sent on 07/21/2016

tanya · Married on 07/09/2016

Stan is awesome so glad i found him easy to work with and professional!! i know my video will be amazing

Sent on 07/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/14/2009

Stan was great to work with- we haven't seen our video yet, but he was hardly noticable, but was always capturing all the action.

Sent on 04/07/2009

• Entertainment Specialists
    Entertainment Specialists Wedding DJs

Stan Reid is a videographer that we have worked with for many years... and for good reason! Stan and his staff are amazing at what they do. Their skills with capturing special moments, gorgeous video editing, and true professionalism make Stan Reid Video Production a must for your special event!

• 26 Old Depot Road Oxford, 01540 See on map