Elizabethtown, PA 17022 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Stacey Lynn Photography

Hello bride-to-be! Congratulations on your engagement! How amazing that you've found the person you want to share the rest of your life with and are preparing to begin this incredible journey. My favorite aspect of my job is building relationships with my couples. Serving my couples is my first priority and I strive to provide them with an amazing experience. To see my latest work, head on over to stacey-lynn.com/blog. I hope you're inspired by the images you see and the incredible couples I have the privilege of working with!

I can't wait to hear your story and learn about your plans for your big day! You can connect with me by email at stacey@stacey-lynn.com.

Follow Stacey Lynn Photography on

Stacey Lynn Photography 5
Stacey Lynn Photography 6

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2019

Picture-Perfect

Stacey photographed both our engagement pictures and our wedding day. She was quick to respond to any questions/concerns and made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera. Needless to say, our pictures turned our beautifully and we are so grateful that she captured our day so well! She has a true gift for photography and we are so happy with our engagement and wedding pictures!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Stacey Lynn Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you Rachel!! You and JB were a dream to work with and made my job easy!! So grateful to have worked with you both! :)
  • Nicole

Nicole Hughes · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!

Oh my goodness, Stacey is wonderful! Her pictures are beautiful (beautiful doesn't even begin to describe how great they are) but working with her is even better! Her and Dustin are seriously the sweetest people. Their pictures really show how much they love their job. I cannot recommend her to enough people! We plan on using her for all of our future shoots. She really is SUCH a joy to work with and her pictures turned out to be GORGEOUS!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Stacey Lynn Photography 7
    Stacey Lynn Photography 8
    Stacey Lynn Photography 9
    Stacey Lynn Photography 10
    Stacey Lynn Photography 11
    Stacey Lynn Photography 12

Katie · Married on 06/04/2018

Working with Stacey and her husband Dustin was a wedding day dream come true! From the moment I saw Stacey's work I knew she would be the right fit for our wedding photos. Once we met for the first time and she took our engagement photos, it was even more clear we made the right choice! She had me and Mark feeling so relaxed during our sessions, and our wedding party and family too. She is so easy to work with -- she worked with us to plan ahead for everything (she knew all of the little details I would have never thought of) and she is so so talented behind the camera. We are beyond thrilled with the way all of our photos turned out. They are just stunning. Not to mention, it was seriously impressive how quickly she was able to return both our engagement photos and wedding photos to us. Needless to say we’re so so happy we chose Stacey as our wedding photographer and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Stacey Lynn Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you SO much, Katie!! It was a DREAM for me to work with you and Mark! You guys were so laid back, fun, and amazing to work with! Thanks for your kind and thoughtful review, you guys are the best! :)

Award

Stacey Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Raptor Productions
    Raptor Productions Wedding DJs

I just can't explain in words how professional, yet personable, Stacey was during our last wedding together. She really helped to ease the stress from the new couples wedding day. During the pre-wedding photos I could see just how friendly she was with the bridal party as she was a natural. We hope to work together in the future and are excited to see the moments that she has captured.

• Elizabethtown, 17022 See on map