503 W Wayne Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Stacey Harting Photography

Stacey Harting Photography is a photography business based in Fort Wayne, Indiana that is known for producing authentic images through a creative and emotive photography style. They want you to be able to relive each and every moment of your love story, especially after your wedding day is over.

The goal of Stacey Harting Photography is to showcase the true love and raw emotion between you and your significant other. Through a natural and photojournalistic approach, they create powerful images of special moments that can be cherished by your friends and family for generations to come. These are the services they provide:

• Engagement session
  • Personalized online gallery with digital download
  • Fully edited high-res images with print release
  • Professional prints in different sizes
  • Canvases and albums

Stacey Harting Photography 5
Stacey Harting Photography 6
Stacey Harting Photography 7

Samantha Giovannone · Married on 07/13/2019

literally the most perfect experience

Life got away from me with our honeymoon and everything, or I would have written this review for Stacey the second I got home from my reception! Stacey is a one-of-a-kind talent. With her immaculate blend of professionalism, personality, and precision, our wedding day was literally perfection. Not only are her photos amazing, but she is as well. We got a preview of our photos at our reception... I was mind-blown. How she managed to have time to edit our photos while it seemed like she was with us 24/7 is besides me. However, it was so awesome to see some the day of the wedding. Then, the next day the full preview was posted to FB, which allowed us to post them to out socials immediately and not have to wait! It was wonderful! Whatever shot we thought was important to get, she made sure it was taken no matter what (even if your dogs don’t corporate what-so-ever). My mom unfortunately passed unexpectedly just a few months before my wedding, and Stacey captured everything we did in dedication to her perfectly, which was incredibly special to me. We had a huge wedding party, which I know is hard for a lot of photographers to deal with, but she did it effortlessly, while managing to make us all look great. She captured the love between my husband and I better than I ever could have imagined, and every photo takes me right back to that wonderful day and what I felt in every little moment. From start to finish, Stacey and her assistant went above and beyond to make sure they didn’t miss documenting a single second of our once-in-a-lifetime day! She is an AMAZING photographer, simple as that.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Patty Hartman · Married on 07/05/2019

Mother of the Groom

Stacey Harting's professionalism throughout the entire wedding day for my son and daughter in law was exceptional. She has the innate ability to put everyone at ease yielding incredible results. The large family photos that included many young children were impressive given their age and activity level. The candids were numerous and included many aspects of the entire day. I highly recommend Stacey Hartig's work.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Stacey Harting Photography 11

Award

Stacey Harting Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings