Stacey Harting Photography Reviews

Stacey Harting Photography 5
Stacey Harting Photography 6
Stacey Harting Photography 7

Bryce Western · Married on 09/29/2018

The best photographer ever!

Working with Stacey made our wedding a breeze. She shot our proposal, engagement session, and wedding. She was easy to work with, flexible, and does amazing work, not to mention she is the nicest person you will ever meet. She was always very quick to respond and made the planning aspect for our wedding as strees free as I can imagine it being. Our engagement session was fun and turned out amazing. The wedding day went smooth and without incident due in a large part to Stacey keeping us on track all while getting amazing shots. I cannot rave enough about Stacey and without a doubt reccomend her to any and all for any photography needs.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katrina Kardys Peaslee · Married on 09/22/2018

You should absolutely hire Stacey

Stacey was a wonderful help on our wedding day and an extremely calming presence when it felt like everything was going awry. I like to say "she did an amazing job herding the cats" haha our wedding party was all over the place, enjoying themselves, and she did a great job fitting in photos as fast as she could when they were getting restless. She had wonderful ideas for poses and caught so, so many special moments between me and my husband. I was so happy with the end results!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Stacey Harting Photography 20
    Stacey Harting Photography 21

Jess Craft · Married on 07/28/2018

She Did Amazing

Stacey Did an amazing job with not only my engagement session but with my wedding as well. She is very creative & also allows you to feel comfortable throughout the sessions! If i could do it all over again, I would. 12/10

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Nicki

Nickole · Married on 05/04/2018

Stacey is amazing!

I’m not quite so sure where to begin... but we loved working with Stacey! It can be hard having someone photograph you that you don’t know well and can be awkward but Stacey made us feel so welcome and at ease. Stacey did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I loved how organized she is and how she makes out a timeline of the day and we were able to give that timeline to our family, friends and vendors to be sure everyone is at the right place at the right time. Stacey’s second shooter Regina was a pleasure to work with too! Stacey’s quality is amazing... looking at our photos it looks like we are right there all over again. We also had a photo album made through Stacey. I’m so glad we made that investment because that’s something we get to keep for the rest of our lives and show our kids one day. We also purchased a USB to store all of our photos on and that was worth the investment as well. It is the cutest little customized USB just for us! I highly recommend to any bride and groom to be to invest in a high quality photographer. I personally think it should be top priority because this day only happens once and you will want those photos to cherish forever and I would highly recommend Stacey to document your big special day!

Sent on 12/29/2018