Stacey Harting Photography Reviews

18 | Fort Wayne, IN

18 Reviews for Stacey Harting Photography

Annalise Almdale · Getting married on 12/08/2020

A Must Have Photographer

with. She is great at identifying and capturing special moments that are natural. Her photos are beautiful and full of light. She did great working with a large family. I would highly recommend her and would definitely use her for future photography needs.

Sent on 02/14/2020

Mark Kuehnert · Married on 12/31/2019

Wonderful, bright, airy photos!

Finding a wedding photographer can be grueling, but when we saw Stacey's photos, and soon after met with Stacey, we knew she was the one. Not only was she super sweet, professional, and genuine, but she was very responsive, flexibility, and has amazing product.
    -Before we even had a single photo taken, Stacey had questionnaires and meetings with us to understand who we are and what makes our relationship unique to us.
    -For the engagement photos, she was willing to hear our ideas and travel to make them happen.
    -On the wedding day itself she was very helpful in making the day go smooth. She worked great with us, other vendors, and her second photographer.
    (We questioned having a second photographer, but so glad we had one to catch different perspectives of big moments. Regina who worked with Stacey on our wedding day was great as well.)
    -It was amazing how fast we received the final photos after both the engagement session and wedding.
    -My biggest concern was the price for wedding photos. I think it's almost outrageous what wedding photos cost. However, Stacey is competitive in her pricing. For what you don't see in the price is everything else she does to make the experience great. Of all the things about the wedding day, having great photos is one of the more important things in the long run. Flowers die, food won't be remembered by most, all DJs can play music, etc But great photos capture the memories that will be important the day after and beyond. We got what we paid for with Stacey. A+ work.
    We are very happy with Stacey Harting Photographey.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Jillian Hollman · Married on 10/12/2019

Stacey was perfect in every way!

My bridal party, family, friends, husband, and I continuously talk about how not only how beautiful and amazing Stacey's pictures of our wedding day are, but how NICE and genuine Stacey is! She made us feel so comfortable and also feel like supermodels :) As a bride, I also greatly appreciated her making a timeline for the day but also making us feel relaxed and happy so she could capture all the best moments of our day. I reccomend her to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • FutureMrsCarter

FutureMrsCarter · Married on 09/28/2019

Stacey Harting Photography is AMAZING

Stacey was a dream to work with and we felt so lucky to have had her document our big day. Stacy is so sweet and makes you feel so special from the minute you start working with her. She is truly passionate about what she does and that shows in her work. She photographed every detail of our wedding, most of which I had forgotten about because the day just goes by so fast, now we get to relive each special moment of our big day thanks to Stacey! If we had the option to work with her again for our wedding, we would in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Sarah Wilkins · Married on 09/21/2019

Everything and more!

I can’t say enough good things about Stacey. To be honest, it’s almost overwhelming to think of everything she did for us. The minute we met her I knew she was one of the most genuine people I have ever met. She is extremely caring, professional, and an absolute breeze to work with! She truly has a gift of more than just photography (which is absolutely amazing by the way, but you can see that clearly in her photos). She connects with people and you can tell this is more than just a job for her. My husband and I will forever be grateful of Stacey and the moments she captured of us on our most special day.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Angela

Angela N · Married on 08/31/2019

We Love Stacey!

Stacey was recommended to us by another photographer. We are so blessed that they did! We loved working with Stacey. She made us feel very relaxed and really helped us capture some great moments. The photos look AMAZING and we have received many compliments. We can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Samantha Giovannone · Married on 07/13/2019

literally the most perfect experience

Life got away from me with our honeymoon and everything, or I would have written this review for Stacey the second I got home from my reception! Stacey is a one-of-a-kind talent. With her immaculate blend of professionalism, personality, and precision, our wedding day was literally perfection. Not only are her photos amazing, but she is as well. We got a preview of our photos at our reception... I was mind-blown. How she managed to have time to edit our photos while it seemed like she was with us 24/7 is besides me. However, it was so awesome to see some the day of the wedding. Then, the next day the full preview was posted to FB, which allowed us to post them to out socials immediately and not have to wait! It was wonderful! Whatever shot we thought was important to get, she made sure it was taken no matter what (even if your dogs don’t corporate what-so-ever). My mom unfortunately passed unexpectedly just a few months before my wedding, and Stacey captured everything we did in dedication to her perfectly, which was incredibly special to me. We had a huge wedding party, which I know is hard for a lot of photographers to deal with, but she did it effortlessly, while managing to make us all look great. She captured the love between my husband and I better than I ever could have imagined, and every photo takes me right back to that wonderful day and what I felt in every little moment. From start to finish, Stacey and her assistant went above and beyond to make sure they didn’t miss documenting a single second of our once-in-a-lifetime day! She is an AMAZING photographer, simple as that.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Patty Hartman · Married on 07/05/2019

Mother of the Groom

Stacey Harting's professionalism throughout the entire wedding day for my son and daughter in law was exceptional. She has the innate ability to put everyone at ease yielding incredible results. The large family photos that included many young children were impressive given their age and activity level. The candids were numerous and included many aspects of the entire day. I highly recommend Stacey Hartig's work.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Nancy Hormann · Married on 06/15/2019

Mother of the bride

Stacy was the photographer for my daughter’s rainy day June wedding. Stacy was completely prepared for the inclement weather and the photos are stunning! Stacy was very professional throughout the night. In addition to the lovely traditional shots, she captured some real special candid photos as well. I know my daughter and her husband are happy with their pictures and I am too! I would highly recommend Stacy for your special events.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Daniel Hartman · Married on 06/15/2019

June groom

Stacy is the best photographer in the entire Midwest. She is the perfect mix of personal and professional. Her work speaks for itself! My wife and I are beyond thrilled with her and cannot stop looking at our photos. When we need a photographer in the future, it won’t be a difficult decision at all!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2019

June bride

Stacey is one of a kind and Fort Wayne is extremely to have a talented photographer like her. Brides hear me when I say this lol “HIRE HER”. I am the most type A person and had a ridiculous amount of questions weeks leading up to the wedding. Stacey immediately responded to my messages and probably answered my questions more than once. We had rain on my wedding day, Stacey was like superwoman and handled the day like a boss. I look at my engagement and wedding gallery literally on a weekly basis and am still in awe of the photos. I think my face in the picture of Stacey showing me some photos speaks for itself. Stacey is SUPER talented and I could talk for hours on her talent, kindness, and professionalism, but I think when you meet with her you will know exactly what I am talking about!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Andrew Yaney · Married on 05/25/2019

Groom of wedding Stacey photographed

Stacey photographed my wedding my May and the pictures turned out amazing! She also was extremely fun and professional. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Pictures, Wonderful Photographer

I sat down to write this review and my husband said, "Definitely write her a good one!" So if that tells you anything, we both thoroughly enjoyed having Stacey as our engagement and wedding photographer. We are both reserved people and not the most comfortable posing for photos with someone we just met, but our engagement photos were a blast. Stacey gave fantastic directions and after a few minutes we started to forget we were even really being photographed. I communicated with Stacey several times prior to the day about some changes and the timeline and she was always easy to contact. Then on our wedding day, it was great to see a familiar face as we started to get ready for the day. Stacey and Reginna were organized and always mindful of the timeline and people's patience. Then by the reception, she already had a handful of sneak peaks ready for us and our family to look at. She even got us back our entire gallery within the time we returned from our honeymoon! We love our pictures and are so excited to share them with family and friends forever. Thank you so much for making the drive from Fort Wayne to Nappanee and for giving us memories for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Bryce Western · Married on 09/29/2018

The best photographer ever!

Working with Stacey made our wedding a breeze. She shot our proposal, engagement session, and wedding. She was easy to work with, flexible, and does amazing work, not to mention she is the nicest person you will ever meet. She was always very quick to respond and made the planning aspect for our wedding as strees free as I can imagine it being. Our engagement session was fun and turned out amazing. The wedding day went smooth and without incident due in a large part to Stacey keeping us on track all while getting amazing shots. I cannot rave enough about Stacey and without a doubt reccomend her to any and all for any photography needs.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katrina Kardys Peaslee · Married on 09/22/2018

You should absolutely hire Stacey

Stacey was a wonderful help on our wedding day and an extremely calming presence when it felt like everything was going awry. I like to say "she did an amazing job herding the cats" haha our wedding party was all over the place, enjoying themselves, and she did a great job fitting in photos as fast as she could when they were getting restless. She had wonderful ideas for poses and caught so, so many special moments between me and my husband. I was so happy with the end results!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Tj · Married on 08/11/2018

Words can’t express

Stacey’s work was beyond what we could have dreamed our photography for our wedding to be! She came prepared and always seemed to have control of what she imagined for each photo. Gina and I were (and still are) in complete awe when we got the results back. For us the day went completely too fast for us to take in every single moment, but Stacey’s photos did just that, and now we forever will have the best memories of our wedding day. We cannot thank Stacey enough for what she has done for us, and for loving on us through this process. We will definitely recommend and continue to use Stacey for photo shoots in the future! She’s the best! 100/10. (Yes I meant one hundred out of ten!)

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jess Craft · Married on 07/28/2018

She Did Amazing

Stacey Did an amazing job with not only my engagement session but with my wedding as well. She is very creative & also allows you to feel comfortable throughout the sessions! If i could do it all over again, I would. 12/10

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Nicki

Nickole · Married on 05/04/2018

Stacey is amazing!

I’m not quite so sure where to begin... but we loved working with Stacey! It can be hard having someone photograph you that you don’t know well and can be awkward but Stacey made us feel so welcome and at ease. Stacey did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. I loved how organized she is and how she makes out a timeline of the day and we were able to give that timeline to our family, friends and vendors to be sure everyone is at the right place at the right time. Stacey’s second shooter Regina was a pleasure to work with too! Stacey’s quality is amazing... looking at our photos it looks like we are right there all over again. We also had a photo album made through Stacey. I’m so glad we made that investment because that’s something we get to keep for the rest of our lives and show our kids one day. We also purchased a USB to store all of our photos on and that was worth the investment as well. It is the cutest little customized USB just for us! I highly recommend to any bride and groom to be to invest in a high quality photographer. I personally think it should be top priority because this day only happens once and you will want those photos to cherish forever and I would highly recommend Stacey to document your big special day!

Sent on 12/29/2018