Saint Petersburg, FL 33701 Map · Phone number

About St Petersburg Carriages

We provide carriages rides in downtown St Petersburg on a daily bases so our horses are very well trained. We have been running for over six years in the area and have built an excellent reputation.

We provide services for many types of events, weddings being at the top of our list. our goal is to make sure your day is memorable. So if you are looking for that perfect touch then look no further what better way to arrive or depart your dream day then in a high class carriage pulled by a magnificent horse?

We will work with you to make your experience unique and your wedding the way you see it. We have black and white traditional vis a vis carriages a large white lemo vis av vis carriage and a Cinderella Carriege. you can use one or all in your weddings.

We are located in downtown St Petersburg but we do events all over the bay area, and beyond so don’t hesitate to contact us regardless of your location.

Follow St Petersburg Carriages on

• LUXOR LIMO
  • Ambassador Limousine and Sedan, Inc.
  • Siesta Trolley
brigeandgroomwithhorseandcarriage
IMG0333

10 Reviews for St Petersburg Carriages

kelli · Married on 02/14/2015

St. Pete Carriages made my wedding fairy tale dreams come true! My wedding was on Valentine’s Day so I rented the Cinderella carriage (a year in advance). They arrived on time, let us take photos in the carriage, took my fiancé and I (we took photos before the wedding) around downtown on a private ride, and were very accommodating to where else we wanted to take photos- like the middle of the park, which was actually their idea. It was probably my favorite part of my wedding day- because after that it just flew by. My parents had a carriage on their wedding day so it was very special.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Kirsten · Married on 10/11/2014

St. Petersburg Carriages was a great addition to our St. Pete wedding! The horse and carriage arrived on time (and waited even though we were late) and gave us an awesome grand exit! I love looking back at the photos of us riding away in a horse-drawn carriage. Very professional and lovely to work with! I highly recommend this company for any weddings or events!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Dennise · Married on 11/06/2013

it was such a fairy tail ending being taken away by horse and carriage, the ride was to die for..I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this for your wedding or special event!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

St Petersburg Carriages FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Horse and Carriage
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    1 Hour