1660 N LA SALLE DR 2810, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

About SSV Productions

SSV Productions A Professional Video, Photo and DJ Service      Our Usual Area is: Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Lower Michigan.
      WE BRING YOU EXPERIENCED AND COURTEOUS PROFESSIONALS TO HELP YOU FULFILL YOUR DREAMS!         24 YRS PERFORMING AND SHOOTING EVENTS IN MULTIPLE STATES AND SEVERAL COUNTRIES          WE NEVER DISCRIMINATE BY RACE, RELIGION, ETHNICITY, POLITICS OR SEXUAL ORIENTATION            WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE TRYING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME AND HAVE GREAT MEMORIES.                                OUR EQUIPMENT, PERSONNEL AND SKILLS ARE TOP CALIBER WE HAVE WORKED WITH CELEBRITIES AND AVERAGE JOE'S AND JILL'S BUT EVERYONE IS TREATED AS A STAR
    Call us about any special needs, requests or questions you may have                  1-800-973-4286 or 773-879-9001

• Toast Wedding Films
  • Gordino Photo and Video
  • Wedding Connections
  • Aspire Productions

6 Reviews for SSV Productions

• W

William · Married on 01/02/2010

We had SSV do our Video, DJ and photographys service for the the wedding. Awesome. James is a great DJ with a great sense of what to play when. Dinner music was classy and jazzy. The music later was great! We heard stuff that we had requested and songs that were right on and everyone was dancing at some point. Great at bringing in the slow dances and then cranking it back up for some fast stuff. We only wanted one group dance song (Electric Slide) because the bridesmaids requested it. Let the DJ do their thing! The video was excellent and we got it within a month! Vince is a pro that worked on a lot of TV stuff. Nice sound and colors and we shot it in HD, highly recommended. Vince said after you spend all that money you should have a video to keep all those memories alive! Totally true, don't skimp on this. Photography was beautiful, Audrey is a class act and has done lots of fashion photography and her style and vision came through. We look like a million bucks! She captured tons of candid shots as well. What a group of true professionals and modestly priced. Couldn't have asked for a better company. Highly recommended

Sent on 02/09/2010

Denise · Married on 10/05/2009

Had a rather large private event and Vince couldn't have been better!
    Glad I hired them, worth it~very please with my DVD's :)

Sent on 10/31/2009

Christopher · Married on 09/19/2009

I was a client that recently relocated from Chicago to Tokyo, Japan and I got married in Tokyo and the person shooting my wedding was really flexible because I was requiring him to leave America to attend and shoot my wedding in Japan. Basically he forced an opening into his schedule to shoot my wedding. I contacted many other companies and they basically turned me down because they didn't want to fly out to Japan. Of course I paid for the transpiration cost and accommodations; but I was very appreciative that I could have a person to shoot my wedding who spoke English. My wife was very satisfied with the service which was provided. The person who shot my wedding also brought along one of his colleagues as a photographer as well. I know my circumstance was extremely rare and tricky to figure out but this company was able to meet my demands and come through to make a memorable experience.

Sent on 10/28/2009

• 1660 N LA SALLE DR, 2810 Chicago, 60614 See on map
    Location of (SSV Productions)