691 Maltman Drive, Grass Valley, CA 95945 Map · Phone number

• Glam Trailer
  • Premier Portables

2 Reviews for SRC Event Rentals

• User2219055 · 2+ years ago

they were so helpful and put together! They thought of hings i needed that i hadnt even considered!! highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Anna · Married on 10/06/2018

3.4

Unsatisfactory Service

We chose this place over Celebrations for our wedding in Browns Valley. When we first called to rent chairs (cheaper per chair than Celebrations), I gave the lady the address of our wedding over the phone, and she quoted me a $60 delivery fee after mapping the distance. Then, we slowly added more items onto our reservation list such as plates, glasses, & tables. When we went in to look at items, we spoke to the owner Max who then told us the delivery price was $150. After I told him what I was already quoted, he stated that the $60 is the initial delivery fee they quote everyone before mapping the distance. He was very rude to us, and unapologetic for the incorrect price quoting. In addition, I had called to reserve gold flatware they had just received, and was told that they had plenty and no one else had rented any. A few months later, I received a call stating that they no longer had the flatware available in the quantity I had placed on reserve. So frustrating! So, I called Celebrations, and rented gold flatware from them, wishing I had rented everything else from them as the delivery cost was the same from Roseville to Browns Valley. On a positive note, the delivery guys were very nice and arrived on time.

Sent on 10/27/2018

SRC Event Rentals Pricing

SRC Event Rentals Price Rates

• 691 Maltman Drive Grass Valley, 95945 See on map
    Location of (SRC Event Rentals)