Squirrel Wedding Films

Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Squirrel Wedding Films

Squirrel Films is based in Cincinnati, Ohio but shoots weddings all over the United States and world. Going on their 6th full year in business, Mike Basch offers some of the most high end cinematic films in the industry.

Squirrel Films has become known for their unmatched turn around times. Almost all clients recieve their highlight film within 6 days of their wedding!

In the best interest of delivering the higest quality product possible, Squirrel Films only offers one package; which is the best of what they have. This package consists of, but is not limited to:

• 2 Videographers
  • 10 hours of Coverage
  • Drone / Stabilizer equipment to take footage to the next level (examples in films)
  • Unlimited locations

All clients recieve 2 separate films of their day! One "Highlight" film, and one "Doc" edit.

The highlight films are extremely cinematic 7-9 minute abbreviated versions of your day, while the "doc" edit is a much longer and more in depth version of your day, that typically ranges between 60 and 120 minutes in length (variance dictated by length of ceremony)

Both Films are delivered on:

• 3 blu ray discs
  • 1 flash drive
  • 1 digital link (highlight film) for ease of sharing

Squirrel Films only has one team to guarantee creative symmetry across the board, and to deliver the highest quality films to the most satisfied clients. The same team sells, communicates, shoots, and edits every wedding from start to finish.

Pricing $3,400

1 User photo

Squirrel Wedding Films 1

Michelle Mattingly · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Video

Mike did an incredible job. Hands down this was the best money we spent on our wedding day. After the weekend ends the video is really all you have left of live footage to remember such a special day. I have been and will continue to highly recommend Squirrel to any futures brides to be!

• Annie

Annie · Married on 12/22/2018

Hire this videographer

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted a videographer - and once the engagement happened I had to convince my future husband we needed a videographer too! My husband and I are a dual mil couple stationed apart so finding time to "meet" our vendors was hard. Mike took time out of his day to FaceTime us to tell us all about his business and even show us past videos. He was willing to edit the contract due to military obligations that could of came up (and thankfully didn't). From the time we booked him until the day we got married I would be constantly refreshing his Vimeo page to see what other weddings he had done - and I was so excited for him to capture our big day. Our highlight video was phenomenal and so many people commented that it was the best they ever saw- Mike was able to capture our raw emotions! Our full video was just icing on the cake - it had our actual wedding music in it which made it even better. We are so pleased with Mike's work, because of him we can relive our wedding day over and over again!

Squirrel Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 856 Eaglesknoll Ct Cincinnati, Ohio, 45255 See on map