Squirrel Wedding Films Reviews

37 | Cincinnati, OH

37 Reviews for Squirrel Wedding Films

Meaghan · Married on 10/08/2016

We were on the fence about getting a videographer. But there are absolutely no words to describe how happy we are having Squirrel Films on hand to capture our day. Not only is Mike professional and incredibly talented, but he is genuinely passionate about what he does and is excited to capture your love story and all the fun of your big day. After the first few conversations, Mike felt more like a friend than a vendor, which makes all the difference. Mike and his team knew where to be, how to get all the most beautiful shots, and produced a video that is not your run of the mill, canned "wedding video." He put together a work of art with SO much emotion and detail that watching it just transports us back to the joy of our wedding day. We can't say enough positive things about the work Mike does. Wow, wow, wow. Best decision we made.

Alyshia · Married on 08/20/2016

Mike and his assistant Mike did an amazing job capturing every detail of our big day! We are more than happy with their service and the quality of work! Highly highly recommend!

Squirrel films did an amazing job! All of my friends and family agree. The video was a perfect summary of our special day. We felt comfortable and respected by the team and couldn't have asked for more. The turnaround is amazing, we had our wedding video 3 days after our wedding. If we had to plan our wedding over again, there would be no doubt that we would hire squirrel films again. Love them and so happy we got to work with them!

Ethan · Married on 05/23/2015

Mike Basch and Squirrel Films did an incredible job for our wedding on May 23rd and we could not have been happier with the outcome! We worked with Mike to attend our rehearsal dinner, allowing him to capture my fathers speech which was really important to me. In our short video, Mike really captured the entire weekend and is a true artist. He is extremely professional, is upfront with what shots he wants and how he wants to take them but always coming off as friendly. Another great aspect about Mike is that he is quick with everything he does. For guys, we want to be in and out the moment (typically) and Mike does just that, he sets up the scene, tells us what he wanted and its done. I never felt like he was pulling me away from the moment in order to make the video, it all was very natural. At times it is almost like Mike and his team are not even there. His turn around on the video is also amazing, within a couple of days we received the short video, what I call the trailer to our longer video that he'll be sending us soon. I've appreciated his flexibility with our calendar, his professionalism, and overall his caring for the Bride and Groom, he put us first every time. As Squirrel Films continues to grow so does Mike and his team. He continuously seems to be evolving his artistic capabilities and is able to achieve greatness in his videos. We met with Mike a few times before the wedding and via email letting him know what we enjoyed most about his videos and what we hoped for ours. He gave us recommendations but never pushed/forced us to take them as some companies do. I would recommend Squirrel Films to anyone who is having a large party and wants to capture it on video!

• User5119577 · 2+ years ago

Michael Basch of Squirrel Films did a brilliant job as videographer at our recent wedding. He was professional and a pleasure to work with throughout the planning phase and on the big day. Most of the time we did not even notice he was there. The ceremony and reception were quite a blur and its been wonderful to see all the beautiful and precious moments Mike captured for us. His creative vision and true talent for filming and editing shine through in the final film. All our family and friends are impressed and we are thrilled with the final product! Thanks, Mike!

Katheryn · Married on 04/25/2015

Mike is amazing! He has teuly blessed my husband and I with his talents. He was kind, professional and easy to work with. My husband and I really forgot that he was there. He blended in with the family and managed to capture some beautiful moments on film that we will cherish forever. We chose Squirrel Films two years ago because of how moved we were by Mikes ability to capture a moment BEFORE he was even equipped with the technology to incorporate audio. I cannot say enough about how thankful I am to have made the choice to hire him as our videographer on that day. He got our highlight film back to us so quickly and it was absolutely beautiful... It was absolutely us. Hire him!

Katie · Married on 01/03/2015

Going with the decision to use Squirrel Films as our vendor for videography was one of the best ones we made for our wedding day. Mat was so kind, flexible, and professional. He is very good at capturing the most genuine moments of the day, never asking for anything staged, and the result is an overwhelming beautiful and authentic product. Working with Mike & Mat is an incredible value, they are extremely well priced for what you receive when you sign up to use their services. Highly recommend!!!

Amber · Married on 10/17/2014

Mike and his team from Squirrel films are so talented and creative! Their work is top of the line and the team is very professional and personable! Highly recommended!

Mat literally made my dreams come true. Our video is absolutely wonderful. He captured all of the details and the little moments. I am so incredibly happy we went with Squirrel Films and had Mat as our videographer!

Lauren · Married on 09/27/2014

We booked Squirrel Films for our wedding. Mat was awesome. He was extremely flexible when we needed to change locations on him at the last minute, was easy to communicate with, gave good direction, stayed in the background (in a good way), and most importantly -- the video he made was amazing. Thanks, Mat!

Kim · Married on 08/09/2014

We chose squirrel films to capture our daughter's wedding! I am the mother of the bride & let me just tell you the first time we watched the short version of the video of our daughter Brigitte & our Son-in Law Nick's wedding our reaction was that it was awesome! We loved watching it so much it brought tears to our eyes. We posted it to our face book and many of our family & friends said it was simply a beautiful video. We cannot wait to receive the long version of the day! Mike is everything we could have hoped for in a videographer. He captured so many details about the wedding that we are enjoying in the video he made. People always tell you that the day of the wedding will go by so fast and that you should try to enjoy what you can but it is really hard to take it all in. We are so happy that we can now look back on this video and see all the details we may not have gotten to enjoy the day of the wedding! Awesome Job Mike! You will not be disappointed with squirrel films!

Megan · Married on 07/19/2014

Mike was great to work with. Very easy going and accommodating. He is very creative and captured some great moments of our wedding. We had no idea he was even there. The end result turned out perfect. He chose some great clips to put in our highlight video as well. For the price, you will not find a better deal and outcome. Mike will give you what you are looking for in a wedding video!! Highly recommend.

Kendra · Married on 07/11/2014

Having Mike as our videographer was the best experience from start to finish. My mother would not stop talking about how nice he was after their first phone call! His communication and ability to make us feel comfortable during the entire process was fantastic. If you are a little camera shy like my husband and I, he is the perfect guy for you! We couldn't be happier with the end product; I absolutely love our video! Mike captured the most amazing moments and we will now be able to share and enjoy them over and over again for the rest of our lives!

Erin · Married on 06/07/2014

Our wedding video from Squirrel films was without a doubt the best purchase we made. Being able to experience your own wedding from an outside perspective is priceless. I will forever remember all the details that made my wedding day so special. Mike is amazing at what he does. I still can't believe we had our clip online just days after our wedding. You know it's good when it makes strangers cry.

Kelly · Married on 04/26/2014

I can hardly put into words how amazing our experience with Mike was. We had a great first meeting and I knew we would work well together. He was very up front about how the flow of the day would go and what we could expect from him. He was somehow everywhere and nowhere at the same time....and I mean that in the best way. When we received our highlight film a very short 24hrs after our wedding I was shocked to see the shots he was able to get. I did not see someone with a giant camera everytime I turned around...so basically he is a ninja. I would recommend Squirrel Films a million times over for experience, quality and affordability!!!! If you want to remember every aspect of your big day go with Mike and Squirrel Films!

Craig · Married on 04/12/2014

Mike was truly amazing. He bounced between our hotel rooms as we were getting ready, and just went with the flow of the day. He cares about catching the big parts of getting ready, and makes sure you get what you want. I had the pleasure of riding with him to the location of our first look before the wedding. Mike and I talked the whole time like we had known each other forever. Then, less than 48 hours later we got to see the preview of our video. Talk about a hard worker! If you want to remember your day, and have someone that can be around with a great deal of professionalism use Mike!

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

I could not say enough about Mike! We absolutely loved him! It all started almost a year ago when we started looking for a videographer. I had a certain "look" that I wanted and he nailed it. I knew right away once I saw a wedding he did that I had to have him do ours! I am from Cincinnati but no longer live there so it was hard for me planning afar. Mike made it easy. We skyped and he showed me another wedding he did which again was AMAZING! We booked him quickly after. He is so quick to respond if you contact him with any questions or concerns you may have. Aside from his amazing work, he is such a nice guy. Really, he is so sweet. I got so many compliments of how nice of a guy he is and I couldn't agree more. I did a lot of research on my vendors. Mike is on the top of my list of favs on my wedding day. I was a nervous wreck and after our ceremony, it kind of seemed like a blur but after seeing our video from Mike, it reminded me how amazing it was. He got it to us so quick. We got married 4/12/14 and we already saw our clip of it. No other videographer around does that! Nobody. He really cares about what he does and it shows in his work. Since I posted the link on my fb, I have gotten so many amazing comments and messages about how beautiful of a job he did. His work is truly beautiful. I was completely speechless when I was able to sit down and watch ours. Now I can finally stop watching his other weddings (which I did quite a few times) and can finally watch my own. You will not regret having Mike as your videographer. He truly is talented and I couldn't have asked for more.

Sarah · Married on 03/22/2014

Mike was so easy to work with. After watching one of his vidoes I knew that I needed a videographer to capture my wedding. I looked around and mike was the best priced, and had the fastes turn around time.... he had our video done in just a few days!

Our video was beautiful. I cant watch it without a huge smile on my face. He spent all day with our families and friends and he was able to capture all of our favorite moments. Your day goes by extremely fast and having a video captures the feel of the wedding and takes you right back to that moment.

I watched the dvd that was sent in the mail (the video with all footage from the day/night) and I was so pleased. If you are considering having a videographer... do it, and use Mike!

Mike, thank you so much foe the beautiful video you created for Gabe and I. We are thrilled.

Gabriel · Married on 03/22/2014

Michael Basch, works hard on his craft and it shows in the final product he provides. He was able to capture our special day from both, my view and my wife's view. He spent the whole day with us and was able to get a lot of great moments. I would recommend him to anyone.

Michelle · Married on 02/01/2014

Squirrel Films was absolutely phenomenal for our wedding videography. Mike captured every moment and emotion, while remaining nearly invisible throughout the day. Within 24 hours of the end of our reception, Mike provided the video without sacrificing any amount of quality. I highly recommend Squirrel Films for videography. His service, quality, creativity and professionalism are unsurpassed. You will not be disappointed with the end product. Just check out his videos. They speak for themselves.

John · Married on 02/01/2014

Mike did a wonderful job the day of our wedding making everyone comfortable and the finished video was perfect! I would highly recommend Squirrel Films to everyone.

Caylee · Married on 09/28/2013

Michael with Squirrel Films did an exceptional job at the wedding LAST weekend, yes-he had the video completed three days after the wedding!!!!! I can't believe how quickly we were able to view and share it. On the day of the wedding he was sneaking all over the place getting the best footage and captured the entire day. He is a master at putting it all together into a keepsake that we will keep forever. His work speaks for itself so check out some of his videos. I can't imagine having only photos from the day, his video makes the whole event come to life every time we watch it!!!!

Anna · Married on 09/28/2013

Michael did a remarkable job on my sister's wedding video. I hardly noticed his presence but he captured every little meaningful moment that took place. Michael's creativity with his shots and transitions left me speechless. He had the final product ready to view only 2 days after the wedding and it brought tears to all of our eyes. This concept of a short film is perfect for any special occasion and I cannot speak highly enough of Michael's work. This video represented Mara and Greg perfectly. Thank you for capturing a piece of our family's history...it will be watched for many, many generations!

Mara · Married on 09/28/2013

Mike did our September wedding and absolutely amazed us with beautiful videography that captured our special day in ways that we never could have imagined! I was always the type who wasn't sure I wanted or needed a wedding video. To any bride out there: trust me when I tell you to get video of your special day! And not just any videographer will do. Mike is hands down the best in Cincinnati. He made a point to be part of our entire wedding day - to capture every detail from beginning to end. He has excellent sense of style that makes the highlight video feel more like a work of art than just any old wedding video. All my friends commented that the video he did for us was the best they'd ever seen! Because of his beautiful work, we will get to relive our special day over and over again. We recommend Mike to anyone and everyone we know! He's a true professional who promises to deliver video magic!