Spyglass Ridge Winery

• Historic King Mansion
  • Chef Hosch at The Carriage House

2 Reviews for Spyglass Ridge Winery

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2012

I have to say that this is one of the most beautiful wineries in the eastern side of PA. The team of people that work here are great and were more than accomidating at the wedding.

There are two things that I wish I could have changed that day the first being that the event coordinator would have been there. Although she did call and say that she wouldn't be there I think that the things that went wrong wouldn't have happened if she would have been there. And number two would have been that they would have closed the winery tasting room to people who were not with the wedding party. It was kind of frustrating that there were people would were not a part of my wedding standing there drinking wine in the reception area only an hour before the wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Ellie · Married on 10/18/2008

3.5

The people at Spyglass winery really go above and beyond for your special day. They are the nicest family and all they do is try and make your day the best it could possible be. They do things I didn't even expect them to do for us. The father of the owner parks cars and even picked up from the wedding the week before so our guests would be comfortable. The only thing I would have changed was there would have been more restrooms for our guests and then they wouldn't have wasted time standing in lines.

Sent on 11/04/2008

• Sunbury, 17801 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Spyglass Ridge Winery)