Spotlight Studio is a wedding-entertainment company based in Liverpool, New York. A team of experienced DJs looks forward to tailoring their talents to match your event. They customize every detail from playlists and to lighting and have had the pleasure of elevating the party atmosphere at weddings for over 15 years.
Spotlight Studio prides itself on going the extra mile when it comes to personal customer care. These professional DJs liaise with vendors and venue managers and touch base with party hosts throughout wedding receptions to ensure the smooth running of events. From indie hits and rock classics to hip hop and top-40 tracks, they fine-tune their selections to reflect couples’ musical tastes. Other products and services supplied by this company include:
- Complete 2nd AND 3rd sound systems for ceremony/cocktail hour in another room or outdoors - No Equipment Charge!
- Dance floor lighting- colored spotlights, intelligent lighting, moving-head fixtures, etc - No Charge
- Complete Master of Ceremonies duties, staging, and
announcing. (Introductions, first dance, toasts/speeches, parent dances, cutting wedding cake, bouquet & garter toss, etc.)
- Unlimited pre-reception planning meetings and on-site venue visitation.
- Cordless microphones including lavalier clip on mic for ceremony officiant.
- Wedding Ceremony
- Cocktail Hour
- Wedding Reception
- Complimentary Uplighting.
- Client's "Do Not Play List" strictly adhered to.
- QSC digital sound system with back up equipment on site - No charge for sub woofers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
What is included in the starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What music genres do you specialize in?
What services do you offer?
What additional equipment do you offer?
Any other questions?
5 ReviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
At Spotlight Studio our goal is to exceed your expectations of our DJ service by crafting, organizing, and coordinating your event that is tailored to your tastes and style. With over 15 years of experience, our pre-planning begins ahead of time - analyzing your needs and discussing ideas about how you would like your event to flow and feel for both the guests and yourself.