Buffet, Stations

About Spork Express

Invite us to the party!

Spork Express offers a full-service mobile kitchen - our food truck is available for all weddings & private events.  We can provide traditional window service, food stations, a buffet or a combination. Together we can customize a menu that will be perfect for your event - selectively sourced and expertly prepared food to-go.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
Buffet (1)
Mexican (1)

Jane and her team at Spork Express were beyond amazing. We had a home-style wedding and they managed the cocktail hour, open bar and also helped with any serving. The service was phenomenal, best I've experienced in years! My husband and I never had to go and get a drink as they were making sure we had everything we needed the entire reception. The guests are still raving about how awesome they were and many have taken their info for their next even. Not only were they professional and timely but they were sooo fast and lots of fun! We 1000% recommend them for your next event as we surely will be utilizing their services again in the future!

Profile Picture Eb, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My friends and family rented a cabin in Branson for Christmas, we all just wanted to relax and not cook while there, so I decided to have Spork Express cater one of our dinners and it was one of the best meals I've ever had! Dinner included: soup (my 3 year old ate the whole thing), Cesar salad, Prime rib, vegetable medley, potatoes, wonderful dinner rolls, and even dessert. She also had a separate kids meal which consisted of cheeseburgers, Mac and cheese, and grilled chicken. Drinks were included as well. They refilled our drinks, cleaned the table, boxes up and labeled any leftovers. All we had to do was start the dishwasher! If you're not wanting to stress over a family gathering or party, call Spork Express. She answered all my calls, emails, and text within minutes. This was my first time in Branson, and we plan on making Spork Express a family tradition every time we go back!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/23/17, 1 Review
2.2

I am sharing this review on this site because this is where I feel people would value it most because people love the food, I'll admit the food specifically was good, tastey, and fresh, BUT what brides need to know is how well the owners responded, if they were professional, kind, available for questions to be answered in a respectfully nice way, and if they're easy to work with involving catering which is completely different than just parking, cooking, then purchase. I would not say that they were any of the above. All emails were short, sounded like she was annoyed with them everytime, as if I was a hinderence (mind you, my bill was over $1000 so I believe I can ask whatever questions I need for that price). My other vendors, day of, bridesmaids, even spouse had mentioned how rude, short, uninviting, and unprofessional the main owner, Jane, was. So, overall, if you want a place to stop by with good food, sure I would recommend it. But if you're wanting a wedding catered or party catered that involves planning, questions, or customer service, I wouldn't recommend them.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1501525138943 chicken bowl
220x220 sq 1501525270631 wedding truck
220x220 sq 1501860085221 chicken caprese
220x220 sq 1501860335576 lennon wedding
220x220 sq 1532102296 cc1c7bf4cb20e9ad 1532102295 793db06511f5a69f 1532102293764 1 1511291693 2ab9f66
220x220 sq 1532102296 31bd429884fd0147 1532102295 0d97449b9a82bcb5 1532102293765 2 wedding2

Branson, MO 65616   See On Map