Buffet, Stations

About Spork Express

Invite us to the party!

Spork Express offers a full-service mobile kitchen - our food truck is available for all weddings & private events.  We can provide traditional window service, food stations, a buffet or a combination. Together we can customize a menu that will be perfect for your event - selectively sourced and expertly prepared food to-go.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Clean Up (1)
Set Up (1)
Buffet (1)
Mexican (1)

My friends and family rented a cabin in Branson for Christmas, we all just wanted to relax and not cook while there, so I decided to have Spork Express cater one of our dinners and it was one of the best meals I've ever had! Dinner included: soup (my 3 year old ate the whole thing), Cesar salad, Prime rib, vegetable medley, potatoes, wonderful dinner rolls, and even dessert. She also had a separate kids meal which consisted of cheeseburgers, Mac and cheese, and grilled chicken. Drinks were included as well. They refilled our drinks, cleaned the table, boxes up and labeled any leftovers. All we had to do was start the dishwasher! If you're not wanting to stress over a family gathering or party, call Spork Express. She answered all my calls, emails, and text within minutes. This was my first time in Branson, and we plan on making Spork Express a family tradition every time we go back!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/23/17, 1 Review
2.2

I am sharing this review on this site because this is where I feel people would value it most because people love the food, I'll admit the food specifically was good, tastey, and fresh, BUT what brides need to know is how well the owners responded, if they were professional, kind, available for questions to be answered in a respectfully nice way, and if they're easy to work with involving catering which is completely different than just parking, cooking, then purchase. I would not say that they were any of the above. All emails were short, sounded like she was annoyed with them everytime, as if I was a hinderence (mind you, my bill was over $1000 so I believe I can ask whatever questions I need for that price). My other vendors, day of, bridesmaids, even spouse had mentioned how rude, short, uninviting, and unprofessional the main owner, Jane, was. So, overall, if you want a place to stop by with good food, sure I would recommend it. But if you're wanting a wedding catered or party catered that involves planning, questions, or customer service, I wouldn't recommend them.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User6130607, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Mexican, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet

We hired Spork Express to cater our son’s wedding rehearsal dinner. From the time we inquired about catering until the event happened, the process went very smoothly. Communication with Jane was easy as she walked us through the steps. She had a menu ready for us to approve, and printed little menus with the bride and groom’s name and wedding date. Jane also scouted out the venue before we did, to make sure there was electricity and a place for the truck to park. The day of the event, the Spork Express rolled up early to set up, and put out coffee service and cold drinks. They served all 50 of us in 45 minutes. The food was delicious and there were so many menu options. The service was impeccable. All of the guests were very happy with their choices, the service, and the food truck/picnic table atmosphere. The price for this great experience was very reasonable. The very best part of the whole evening was that all 50 of us did not have to relocate to a different place for dinner. It was wonderful to spend the whole day at the venue decorating, rehearsing, and then dining there outdoors afterward. I highly recommend Spork Express for any event that you are considering catering, whether indoors or out. The Spork crew makes your event fun and delicious, and they take care of literally everything so no worries on your part.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/9/17, 1 Review