Lavish Grazing

Springfield, MO View map Visit website

Lavish Grazing is a catering service in Springfield, Missouri, that specializes in charcuterie boards and grazing tables. This team uses a wide variety of cheeses, meats, and fresh produce to create a display for guests to dig into during cocktail hours. Their menus are customized to fit anyone’s nuptial needs, and to offer an array of flavors for you and your loved ones to enjoy.

Lavish Grazing can provide cocktail cups and cones, boxes, and extravagant table displays. Each of their curations are made to look as good as they taste, with aesthetically pleasing tablescapes and floral designs. The catering team will handle delivery and setup, to ensure an immaculate presentation for you and your guests. In addition to your reception, Lavish Grazing offers special packages for wedding showers, honeymoons, and brunches with your entourage.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$13

Set Up
Clean Up
Dessert
Server(s)
Tastings
Flatware

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Cocktail Reception
Custom Menu
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Tastings

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Lavish Grazing 2
Offer
  • complimentary sample box
  • complimentary 1 year anniversary date night box
  • 25% off all pre-wedding event charcuterie needs.

Pricing

Team

Kendra McCleary
Kendra McCleary
Charcuterie Engineer

Hi! I’m Kendra! I love being creative and I’ve found that providing fun new experiences to people’s tastebuds is by far my favorite way to create. And what better way to do that than with a charcuterie spread. I also love weddings, but honestly who doesn’t? I love watching two people who are madly in love, “pursue that flightly temptress adventure” in their happily ever after.

A bit more about me

• I’m getting married to my best friend on May 1, 2021, he’s a firefighter!
  • The Office is constantly playing as background noise in our home.
  • I love chocolate chip cookies!!
  • My favorite, go to items on a charcuterie board are: a peppered salami, merlot bellavitano or peppered toscano, and strawberries!

4268 S Hillcrest Ave Suite 105 Springfield, MO, 65810
Location of (Lavish Grazing)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding