Atlanta Road, Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number

26 Reviews for Spontaneous Entertainment

1 User photo

• Cassidy

Cassidy Barnard · Married on 09/08/2020

No lie... The best, most fun day of our entire lives

When I was looking to hire a DJ for our wedding day, DJ Spontaneous was recommended to me through a mutual friend. My friend is incredibly swaggy, has great taste in music (and everything for that matter) and knows what it means to have a good party. It was a no brainer, I did not have to see anything more, I wanted to hire Jermaine. We had one phone call, where we agreed that my wedding reception vibe was to be, "Clean, appeal to all different ages, but at the end of the night... We're getting lit". I just remember thinking to myself, HECK yeah. So... fast forward 9 months or so later, and we get to our wedding day.... As my new husband and I were finishing up our pictures, I could just hear the bass bumping through the clubhouse. Anytime the doors opened to the outside, just screams of joy/fun/enthusiasm and excitement from our guests flooded to the outside. I remember thinking, "I CANNOT wait to get in there!!!" When I finally made it to the reception, the best night of my life truly began. Jermaine has the unique and unbelievable ability to read the crowd, use the sound board to make incredible transitions, and he kept everyone dancing ALL night long. I'm serious, people didn't even eat my cake, neglected the bar just because they refused to leave the dance floor!!! Guests that I thought would never dance, ended up out on the floor and having the time of their lives!! People were constantly asking me where I found him, people were going up to him and asking for his card, my dad was wanting to "Shazam" all of his songs on the floor, heck even my sister booked him for her own wedding THAT NIGHT! Ya'll, Jermaine Jennings is the real deal. He truly will transform your wedding into an unforgettable experience, he changes the game for real. Forever grateful for him, his talent and for making this the best night of our lives!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea Yates · Married on 10/12/2019

10/10 starts

Jermaine is seriously one of the best wedding DJs out there. He had our entire wedding on their feet all night dancing. We had such a blast and got so many compliments- we would recommend him to anyone. He worked with us before hand to know exactly what kind of vibe we wanted, what kind of music we wanted played and didn’t, and provided suggestions for the ceremony and dinner portions.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Christine · Married on 08/01/2019

Excellent Customer Service and Excellent DJ!

Jermaine/DJ Spontaneous always responded the same day to all of my emails. He was very flexible, we had to adjust our start time and location and he did so with ease. Jermaine showed up at the time requested for him to set up and was very professional. Lastly, Jermaine knows how to through a party! He took request the day of the event and also knew how to keep the crowd entertained. 100% would use Jermaine/DJ Spontaneous again!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Award

Spontaneous Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 40
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Hip Hop
    International
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen

• Spontaneous Entertainment 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Smyrna, 30080 See on map
    Location of (Spontaneous Entertainment)