Spontaneous Entertainment Reviews

20 | Smyrna, GA

20 Reviews for Spontaneous Entertainment

Katy · Married on 04/14/2018

Jermaine was great and kept the party going. We had SO many people rave about how great the DJ was. Great planning website as well!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Cecilia · Married on 02/17/2018

Wow! Everyone was raving about how good the DJ was at my daughter's wedding on February 17th. DJ Jermaine did an excellent job! We couldn't be any more pleased. There was dancing all night! No more boring weddings, definitely.

My daughter and her fiance' did a great job planning the planning. Everything turned out beautifully; everything was a success. I picked the DJ, though. And I have to brag about that, especially when days after the wedding when everyone was still commenting about how great the wedding was, the great dj and the great music was always included in the comments.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Katie · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Jermaine was the absolute dream! My husband and I debated live band vs. DJ and I could not be happier that we went with Spontaneous Entertainment. The online portal makes planning out your cocktail hour and reception so easy even down to the smallest details and Jermaine has great ideas and is very responsive if you have questions. He made sure our dance floor was packed all night long and every time I run into someone who was there they mention how much fun they had dancing. Seriously the best night of fun we could have asked for!

Sent on 12/22/2017
  • Brenna

Brenna · Married on 07/07/2017

We are so thankful and grateful that we had DJ Spontaneous in charge for our day!!
    We got married just over 10 days ago and it's so nice to still get messages and compliments from our guests in attendance regarding their enjoyment. On top of being a beautiful day, we had a great party that our loved ones will always remember being a part of!
    From the start of our wedding planning to the end of our reception we felt taken care of in a manner that was extremely professional but also very personable. We had a wonderful initial meeting to ask questions and express what we hoped the day would be like musically.
    We really appreciated that any questions were answered within minutes, and we were able to focus on other outstanding wedding details. There is an excellent tool that is available customized for your specific event to assist with timeline planning and song choices.
    This was the absolute best choice for us and we would recommend Spontaneous Entertainment for a worry free, fun filled, still talked about wedding reception!! Thank You!! Brenna & Bobby 7/7/17

Sent on 07/18/2017

Heather · Married on 06/08/2017

We got married on June 8, 2017 in Pittsburgh, PA and Jermaine from Spontaneous Entertainment was our DJ. There are really no words that I can say to express how happy I am with the decision to secure him for our special day. He is one of the most genuine men that I have ever met and he went above and beyond for us and our guests. He is professional, responsive, has an infectious smile, his service is top notch, he is super accommodating to your needs and worth every penny we spent for him to travel from Atlanta to Pittsburgh, which was included in our overall fee. He was prepared, on time and worked with the sound guy, band, singer and venue and left us without a worry in the world. His website is also easy to use and makes your life very easy in terms of what you would like your music to be at your reception. My guests are STILL talking about how good the DJ was and how fun our wedding was because he was such a good MC and kept the party going. I highly recommend Spontaneous Entertainment! You will not be disappointed but rather on cloud nine from all the fun you will have with him! ~ Heather and Ryan W.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Jermaine knows how to keep a dance floor going. We could not be more happier than with Spontaneous Entertainment. We debated about band vs DJ for a while, but Jermaine tops the cake as both an incredible DJ and a kind human. Everyone is still talking about how much fun it was and how incredible he was. He was organized and responsive, which I appreciated during wedding planning, and extremely professional. His website kept us organized with songs we requested (and requested not to be played) along with all of the introductions and first dances. I didn't want to leave the dance floor the whole night! We loved you, Jermaine! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Sherri · Married on 04/01/2017

DJ Jermaine was a joy to work with for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary!! He was not only professional, but he kept everyone on the dance floor!! He was attentive to my parents needs throughout the planning process. And on the day of the event, he kept people engaged as he was our MC. I would definitely recommend him for any event!! Thank you so much for making our event so much fun!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Tenaya · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Spontaneous was simply amazing. He came from ATL to Baltimore Maryland to provide my wedding with audio services for my ceremony and dance music for my reception. Here it is 6 months later and people are still talking about how much fun they had at my wedding. DJ Spontaneous completed the mission by ensuring that my guest flooded the dance floor. He was also very professional and accommodating. His website helps you maintain organization when it comes to how you want your reception to flow which was a huge help.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Carson · Married on 08/06/2016

Jermaine (DJ Spontaneous) was absolutely perfect. He was really easy to work with and was AMAZING at our wedding. Everyone loved him and was dancing all night. He doesn't just play songs, he mixes them too. He plays to the crowd and keeps everyone happy the entire night.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Erin · Married on 06/11/2016

DJ Spontaneous did a fantastic job providing cocktail hour and reception music for my wedding. I knew about him because he was the DJ at my friend's wedding, and I had such a great time there that I kept him in mind when it came time to plan my own wedding. My husband and I wanted a DJ that was flexible, engaging without trying to be the center of attention the whole evening, and focused on keeping the party alive and entertained. Jermaine delivered that and more. From the start, he was extremely professional and responsive, so I knew there would be nothing to worry about on the big day. He provides an online service where you can manage your music requests, which is extremely helpful if you want to provide guidance on certain songs throughout the evening. We provided some direction and Jermaine filled in the rest. His equipment was top notch as well, and he was able to provide 2 separate set ups for the cocktail and reception spaces without a problem. It made us so happy to look around the night of our wedding and see everyone having an absolute blast on the dance floor. I would highly recommend DJ Spontaneous to anyone planning a special event!!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Mrs · Married on 03/26/2016

Jermaine Jermaine, All we can say is the dance floor wasn't empty, I asked Jermaine to take me from NYC to the DMV down 85 through the Carolina's to the ATL, come a little further to Alabama (my wife's home) and back and he did just that and some..nothing but good things to say, he is very professional and blended in just like family. We loved him & you would too so go ahead and hire him well worth it. Thanks DJ Spontaneous Awesome job!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Tai´Zack · Married on 09/13/2015

DJ Spontaneous (Jermaine) was a wonderful host and DJ for our 10th Anniversary "Vow Renewal" Ceremony. We booked him at the last minute and I'm so grateful to God that he was "still" available! Jermaine was very professional, dressed professionally which worked well with the attire of our event and the music sounded awesome and our guest as well as ourselves were pleased with the music in which he played based upon my selections. Following our ceremony, we were announced as husband and wife "again" and Jermaine played our wedding song "Joyride" right on queue, as we marched back up the aisle together!

I wore a second gown for our Reception and unbeknownst to me Dj Spontaneous introduced me all over again with Beyonce's "FLAWLESS" and it was GENUIS!!

I was also extremely impressed with the way in which Jermaine correctly pronounced EVERYONE of our wedding party members name CORRECTLY when announcing us to our guest! The overall experience was a very professional process even with selecting all of our music and streamlining our event details. As a result, Jermaine was AMAZING! We are very impressed and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ/Host for your event! We will certainly book DJ Spontaneous again! Definitely worth our money!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Carley · Married on 03/06/2015

DJ Spontaneous certainly contributed to our wedding day in such a great way. Not only does he make for a wonderful DJ who knows exactly when to play what type of music, but he is also a genuinely hard worker. Throughout the wedding planning process, he is quick to respond to any questions you might have and you don't have to worry about whether or not he will do his job.

I would absolutely recommend him to anyone planning a special event. He will cater your music playlist to whatever you like. For us, it was a mix from classic love songs to modern pop. It was better than we could have ever expected :D Jermaine cares about your experience and goes above and beyond at his work. He pretty much just rocks at his job, so no need to look further for a DJ.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

Music was one of the most important pieces of our wedding. We found Jermaine from a recommendation on Okayplayer.com, and it was the best recommendation ever. Because we didn't live in the area, we were only able to meet with him once in person--to get a feel for what he could do.

Immediately, I knew that this would be the DJ for us. Not only was he familiar with Chateau Elan, his personal tastes in music were very similar to ours, and since music was a very important part of our relationship, my fiance and I knew that we would have the playlists we wanted, with songs we wanted. Jermaine was EXCEPTIONAL. My processional music was perfect and ended right on cue. As they pronounced us man and wife, I requested that PJ Morton's "Only One" start as soon as wife was said. Knocked it out the park.

Our reception was filled with older family members we knew wouldn't dance but would want some nice music to listen to--and we wanted to still have our preferences. Jermaine was able to play just about everything, including a Henry Mancini song I heard in a sample. My brother was floored by him playing a J.Dilla song he had not heard in some time. Everything was perfect, just perfect.

I would definitely recommend Jermaine to just about anybody. If I'm ever in need of a DJ for a party? I'm trying to get him to DJ. We felt like we made a new friend who not only valued our wedding, but valued who we were as a couple. Can't say enough! Book this man!!

Sent on 12/25/2014

George · Married on 10/04/2014

I had 15 people at my wedding come up to me and say that DJ Spontaneous was the best DJ they had ever experienced. I agree completely. Not only was Jermaine extraordinarily kind and helpful throughout the entire process and when the day came he brought everyone out to the dance floor with his song choices and original mixes. I cannot say enough good things about Jermaine and Spontaneous Entertainment.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Tami · Married on 10/13/2013

DJ Spontaneous, we truly want to thank you for being a part of our special day. The music was on point and everyone had a great time. You got my 72 year old mother down the soul train line and she is still the topic of conversation...lol Looking forward to having you at future events and wish you many many blessings!!!! Tami & Dexter Harris

Sent on 10/31/2013

Tarrian · Married on 06/01/2013

So...I am a wedding planner and I use Spontaneous Entertainment for 95% of my weddings. The other 5% is because the couple has a family member who's a DJ:) I have never had a complaint about DJ Spon. He is always courteous, always on time, always on point and a true crowd pleaser. Today I finally get a chance to do my own review on DJ Spon because I was married and "OF COURSE" he was my DJ. I counted on DJ to make sure I had a great party. Because this was my own wedding, I wasn't as organized as I normally would be, but he was the one vendor that I had no concerns about. I knew that he could handle my mix cultured family with ease. My family is from Trinidad (soca & calypso). Friends in town from Maryland (club & house music). And my husband's family is from Florida. I have no idea what they listen to, but DJ Spon did! Everyone had a great time, danced like there was no end to the evening...and I owe that all to my DJ. Thank you again Spontaneous Entertainment! You are AWESOME!!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Travis · Married on 02/09/2013

This man can play some music. The party LITERALLY did not stop the whole night. This is a rare thing at weddings...and trust me I know. I am both a Photographer and Videographer at weddings so I'm constantly at them. I was expecting people to sit down at least once lol.

Even when people started to thin out the dance floor was still full. He's very professional and a really nice guy. He will even provide a link where you can add songs online before the wedding day.

I highly recommend him if you want your wedding to be fun lol.

Sent on 02/17/2013
  • Marquita

Marquita · Married on 02/11/2012

DJ Spontaneous was INCREDIBLE!!! He provided seamless transitions for our ceremony and kept our guests dancing to the very end of our reception! When people tell you that he is the best you have to believe them because he is worth EVERY penny!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Tai'Sheree · Married on 09/13/2015

DJ Spontaneous (Jermaine) was a wonderful host and DJ for our 10th Anniversary "Vow Renewal" Ceremony. We booked him at the last minute and I'm so grateful to God that he was "still" available! Jermaine was very professional, dressed professionally which worked well with the attire of our event and the music sounded awesome and our guest as well as ourselves were pleased with the music in which he played based upon my selections. Following our ceremony, we were announced as husband and wife "again" and Jermaine played our wedding song "Joyride" right on que as we marched back up the aisle together!

I was also extremely impressed with the way in which Jermaine correctly pronounced EVERY ONE of the names when announcing us to the crowd. Professional process with selecting all of our music and streamlining our event details and as a result, Jermaine was AMAZING! We are very impressed and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ/Host for your event! We will certainly book DJ Spontaneous again! Definitely worth our money!

Sent on 09/18/2015