Pleasanton, CA 94588 Map · Phone number

About Spoiled Gal Beauty

Specializing in bridal and special occasion make-up application and hair. With over 8 years of experience Kimberly has had the pleasure of helping 100's of brides feel and look their best on their big day.

Other services include: eyebrow shaping, make-up application tutorials, false eyelash application.

Make- up application for brides, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, prom, parties, head shots, senior pictures...and all the wonderful occasions life brings us!

Now offering Babe EXTENSIONS. Get the hair you've always dreamed of in the privacy of your own home!

Follow Spoiled Gal Beauty on

photo7
photo8
photo9

2 Reviews for Spoiled Gal Beauty

Kim did a great job on my hair and makeup. Her prices are reasonable and she works with you and your party. My mom loved her hairdo. I felt beautiful! Thanks Kim.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2013

Kimberly is such a sweetheart! Upon a recommendation of a close friend, I reached out to her about doing my hair and makeup for my recent wedding. She responded right away to my inquiry, despite being only a few days away from having a baby. We set up a time for a hair and makeup trial, for which she kindly drove all the way out to Clayton for. The first few minutes of the trial were spent going over what I was looking for and reviewing some photos I had found on Pinterest. Kimberly then easily recreated the exact style I was going for! She even provided me with other beauty tips for the days leading up to the wedding. On the morning of my wedding day, having Kimberly there was so relaxing. She's the sweetest person and in addition to being great at what she does, she really helped to calm my nerves as we talked. I couldn't be happier with the way my hair and makeup turned out! My husband was a bit nervous after I told him that I would be wearing a "bit more" makeup than he was used to seeing me with, so I was overjoyed when he teared up as I was walking down the aisle and couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked.

Sent on 02/08/2014

Spoiled Gal Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00