DALSIMER SPITZ & PECK

Livingston, NJ View map

4.7

• Elise
    Elise C. Married on 01/19/2020

Brought my Exact Winter Wonderland Vision to Life.

John was fantastic! Friendly, funny, easy to work with and talk to and stayed within my budget. At the last minute, I swapped out one arrangement for another - but on my wedding day, John surprised me with both arrangements and did not charge me any additional money. He brought my EXACT vision for a winter wonderland to life - I cannot put into words the feeling that overcame me when I walked into the ballroom for the first time and saw how the decor came together. It was unbelievable. And absolutely perfect. My only regret is that my photographer did not take more pictures. Thanks again John!
  • User2303621 2+ years ago
    The flowers were absolutely beautiful! The centerpieces at my daughter's wedding were breathtaking! Each table had a different arrangement, so it wasn't monotonous. I was also blown away when I saw how beautifully they had decorated the chuppah! Total perfection!
  • User2146389 2+ years ago
    We are so happy we chose to use Spitz & Peck for our wedding at the Westmount! They worked with our budget, created center pieces exactly as we wanted them, and decorated the whole outside with flowers and other decorations. They provided extra boutonnieres and flowers in-case there was an issues with the bouquets. We knew very little about flowers and had little vision for what we wanted, in regards to colors or style. John helped us navigate the 100's of choices they offer and he made the room look beautiful. These guys rock!

615 W. Mt. Pleasant Avenue Livingston, NJ, 07039
Location of (DALSIMER SPITZ & PECK)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding