24220 119th Ave Ct E, Graham, WA 98338 Map · Phone number

About Spiritual Matters

Whether your wedding is traditional, modern, secular, religious, or you are renewing your vows, my goal is to give you the ceremony you have always dreamed of. A wedding ceremony that reflects your unique personality and style. A ceremony that emphasizes you, the Bride and Groom, and one that will be a blessing to your family and guests. Weddings are more than joyous celebrations. They are the beginning of a sealed covenant between couples and families. Weddings are historic events....the day to look back upon as the beginning of a new life together.

dscf8467

Spiritual Matters 2
Spiritual Matters 3
Spiritual Matters 4

Katherine · Married on 07/18/2018

Paula is soooooo great! She was very easy to communicate with and would periodically check in with us leading up to our wedding. She was super helpful with putting together our ceremony and so responsive. On the day of our wedding she brought such warm, magical, joyful energy and at the same time she was a polished professional. This was especially wonderful since we had an intimate elopement/ceremony. She even helped us get a witness for the day - her sweet daughter. We also got married on Mt. Rainier and she was right at home tromping through the woods with us. We would highly recommend Paula in a heart beat especially if you need someone who can work outside the box and can be at home doing an elopement in the middle of the wilderness.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Spiritual Matters 5
    Spiritual Matters 6
    Spiritual Matters 7
    Spiritual Matters 8

Spiritual Matters's reply:

What a lovely couple to work with. Katherine and Andy were stunning in the beautiful environment of Mt Rainier. They were thoughtful with the essence of the ceremony and I could feel the love between them. They were also very relaxed and in the moment. Katherine and Andy thank you sincerely for allowing me to share in such an intimate moment in your lives. I will remember it with a warmth in my heart for many years.

Daniel · Married on 10/22/2016

Without hesitation, my wife and I recommend Paula as an exceptional wedding officiant. To start, Paula is an incredibly kind, considerate, and thoughtful individual. She was careful to give my wife and me the space to make decisions about the kind of ceremony we wanted, and simultaneously used her experience conducting wedding ceremonies to help design the ceremony that was best for us. Paula was amazingly present before and on our wedding day, which made our experience all the more magical. So grateful to her!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Marilee · Married on 10/15/2016

Pastor Paula offered us an incredibly beautiful outdoor ceremony space or during inclement weather, she has an equally beautiful indoor space. Our ceremony felt personal & spoke to our relationship. Pastor Paula understood my nervousness & joy about being married for the first time.
    We both felt very comfortable with her both making our arrangements & during our ceremony. I highly recommend Pastor Paula. She will make your special day memorable, beautiful and personal.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Spiritual Matters FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 300.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Buddhist, Hindu, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• 24220 119th Ave Ct E Graham, 98338 See on map