15380 County Road 70, Andalusia, AL 36421 Map · Phone number

About Spicer Farm

At Spicer Farm we bring the magic of your imagination to life! Our goal is to create the wedding day of your dreams. When my daughter decided to get married on our family farm 5 years ago, I saturated myself in the event. I love creating magical memories! Providing a unique environment and watching people have fun is my GREAT JOY!!

We have packages that include everything from event planning, directing, bands, dj, and honeymoon cottage! Visit our website at www.spicerfarm.com for more information.

I have been blessed to travel the world and see many things in my life, but my special place is on this family farm. Whether under a giant tree in a field, or lakeside, I can't wait to share that magic with you!

9edefbf3dce85cc5 feeding cake

Spicer Farm 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Plummer · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Amazing venue!

Lynn with Spicer Farms has been incredible through this process. Response to email is within an hour and willingness to work with me and add or take away elements have made it more of a personalized experience!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Spicer Farm's reply:

I am so glad you are pleased! We are nothing without our valued clients. Thank you for these kind words.
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Jackson · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue with an amazing team

Spicer Farm was the perfect venue for our wedding. From first contact, Lynn was responsive, professional and so warm. She is willing to help with anything to make your wedding dreams come true and has recommendations for anything that you might need. The venue itself is stunning, situated on a lake surrounded by tall pine trees. The shade from the pines helped to keep the heat in Southern Alabama very manageable even with a sunny day. The barn area is beautiful with two huge chandeliers from New Orleans adding a classic, elegant touch. I loved every minute that we spent at the venue and I spent my wedding day enjoying every moment instead of worrying because I knew that Lynn and the team had everything under control. Thank you all so much!

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Spicer Farm 19
    Spicer Farm 20
    Spicer Farm 21

Spicer Farm's reply:

A million Thank You’s for these kinds words! Beautiful Bride, Beautiful Family, wonderful Guests from all over the country!! 💕

Spicer Farm FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August

• 15380 County Road 70 Andalusia, AL, 36421 See on map