Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Rocky Mount Weddings and Events

User Photos
Photos
Aisle Markers (1)
Furniture (1)
Lighting (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

Rocky Mount is breathtakingly gorgeous! Having my wedding here was a fairytale. We had our ceremony in the garden in front of the fountain and our reception under the pavilion. My theme for my wedding was "fairytale romance" and this venue was perfect for theme. At the reception, many of my guests came up to me to tell me how beautiful the venue was. However, my 5 star rating is not based solely on the beauty of this venue. The service was AMAZING as well. Bracken was always there for me, answering my million questions and helping me anyway he could. He was truly spectacular. If you are looking for a venue in central Alabama that is straight out of the fairytale books and will blow your guests away, I would highly recommend Rocky Mount.

Photos
Profile Picture Kayla, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Chairs, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Rocky Mount is a beautiful venue! We got married at the end of May when all the flowers were blooming and the trees were amazing. It was truly a breath taking site. Bracken and his staff were very kind and professional. Very easy to work with and they made every little detail I wanted happen on my wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to get married at. I would recommend them for sure!

Profile Picture Mallory, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rocky Mount staff handled everything on my daughters wedding day, from setup to catering, to cleanup. All we had to do is show up...it was wonderful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews