Spencer's Restaurant

Palm Springs, CA View map
$16k - $25k For 100 Guests

$16k - $25k For 100 Guests

Facilities and Capacity

The Bougainvillea Room at Spencer’s Restaurant, beautifully situated in Palm Springs at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, has been holding celebrations and large gatherings for over 50 years. Many celebrities, including Frank Sinatra, have attended gatherings at this space that can accommodate up to 200 guests. In addition our secluded Lawn Areas offer the perfect location for a rehearsal dinner event of your dreams.

Spencer’s is pleased to offer many services that will assist couples on their special wedding day. These services include:

• Uncovered outdoor event space
  • Indoor event space
  • Cake services
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Dance floor
  • Chairs, tables, and linens
  • Barware, flatware, china, and glassware
  • Valet parking
  • House beer
  • House wine
  • Open bar
  • Premium liquor

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$55

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Garden
Historic Building
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Rentals
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June
July
August

• Laura
    Laura J. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely perfect and forever grateful!

Absolutely perfect! We planned a cross country wedding for 40 of our friends and family members. From start to finish Brian & Melissa had our backs and made the experience 100% stress free! They were there for us throughout the entire planning process and executed every detail of the wedding to perfection! The location is undeniably beautiful, the staff was professional, prompt and courteous to our guests and at no point throughout the night did our guests have an empty glass! Food is huge for us, and let me tell you...the food was AMAZING...I mean AMAZING! We still have people telling us that it was one of the best meals they've ever had! We really cant thank the entire Spencer's team enough for making it the most perfect experience and day for us! They really went above and beyond and we will forever be grateful to them for that!

Spencer's Restaurant's reply:

Dearest Laura and Jimmy,
    It was our absolute pleasure to be of service to you on your special day! True love is so amazing to see and when a couple like the two of you come together the world is changed for the better. Thank you so much from all the staff here at Spencer's Catering and Events!
    Melissa White
  • Chloe
    Chloe N. Married on 10/08/2021

No better venue or team in palm springs

Where do I even begin!? It is really difficult to articulate your gratitude and appreciation for the people and establishment behind making our wedding dreams come in a brief review on a website but I’ll do my best. Brian Thorson is an absolute rockstar and a master of his craft. I have never met somebody in events/hospitality so calm, confident, knowledgeable, professional, communicative, attentive… I could go on. Navigating a wedding in the Covid climate is scary and daunting! From my initial out reach via their from my initial outreach via their website, he was immediately responsive and accommodating and made me feel more comfortable with the process. He provided a detailed breakdown of a few different options that were through and easy to comprehend. And let me know that there was flexibility with the final headcount which was a definitely a relief too. Other venues acted like it was pulling teeth to even get a rough estimate and were extremely insensitive and unreasonable regarding Covid. Not Brian and the Spencer’s team!! We corresponded a number of times and before even going to the venue; we knew exactly what we were looking at in terms of costs. The moment I stepped foot on the ground at Spencer‘s, I was immediately floored by the natural beauty of the landscape. The upper lawns and Bougainvillea room are truly a magical space nestled against the mountain. But it was when I met Brian in person, that I knew that this was the venue for us. He immediately put my nerves at ease with his cool confidence and hospitality. Over the course of the 9 months of wedding planning, he promptly responded to all of my emails and phone calls. He made me confident that he and his team would be able to seamlessly execute our wedding vision — enter Melissa White. Melissa worked closely with Brian throughout the process and was an absolute GOD SEND on the day off. Melissa, like Brian, is professional, responsive, and master executer. She has an incredible eye for style and perfectly executed my day-off vision. And she has a crazy keen sense of mitigating issues before they become issues. Our big day went off perfectly and largely in thanks to her. Talk about a boss. Brian and Melissa communicated with all of our vendors and made it possible for us to sit back, relax, and truly enjoy our special day with ease and excitement. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the food. OMG, the food. Everyone knows wedding food is rarely noteworthy. My husband and I are a big foodies and were pretty floored when we did our tasting. Surely the food couldn’t be as good when prepared for 100 people, right?! Wrong. It looked and tasted A. Maze. Ing. We we so shocked by the number of people who commented on how next level the food was. To say we are appreciative of Brian, Melissa, and the entire Spencer’s team (additional shout out to their amazing, warm, and friendly service staff) would be a serious understatement. My husband and I are forever grateful for them making our wedding an absolute dream. Stop racking your brain; you WILL NOT find a better or more beautiful venue in Palm Springs. Stop reading this and reach out them now. You won’t be sorry.

Spencer's Restaurant's reply:

Dear Chloe and Landon,
    It was an absolute pleasure every step of the way to work with you on your special day! It was a perfect event for a perfect couple! May the two of you be filled with love and happiness enough to last many lifetimes.
    Thank you from the whole team here at Spencer's Catering and Events.
    Sincerely,
    Melissa White
    Erica F. Married on 03/02/2019

March Wedding

Spencer’s made our dream wedding become reality. I can compliment Brian and Yoanna (and their staff) enough! They were extremely kind, responsive, accommodating and flexible, experienced, and a lot of fun to work with. I had hired a wedding planner before knowing any better and ended barely using her because Brian and Yoanna did a way better job! No need for an additional planner when you have these two on your team! They made planning genuinely fun and I looked forward to our strategy calls or email exchanges.

As for the setting- INCREDIBLE!! I had been going to Spencer’s for years and had no idea how beautiful their event space was behind the restaurant. We barely spent any money on outdoor decor because it is already breath taking! As for the little pieces we brought in, Brian and Yoanna we’re flexible with whatever we wanted to do and even gave us great suggestions to help with flow and enhance our theme. The indoor space was the perfect size for our 140 guests, and a big dance floor, and our 7 piece band. Again, Brain and Yoanna were a huge help with the spacing of tables, colour coordination, and could offer great insight to how the space would feel.

A great surprise was the quality of the food. We obviously loved the food during our testing but when it has to be delivered to 140 guests you likely expect it to be just ok. Not at Spencer’s!! I had multiple guests tell me it was the best meal EVER! And I agreed- I thought as the bride I’d have a couple bites but ended up licking my plate clean. We gave our guests the option to choose the steak, sea bass, and mushroom vegan option. All were to die for and Brian made it all work even with us being 40 min behind schedule!

The entire event went without a hitch and was so enjoyable. I can tell that Brian has a lot of pride with what he does and it shows. A real professional and incredible event coordinator.

Thanks for making our day so special.

Erica + Blake xoxo

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

701 W. Baristo Road Palm Springs, CA, 92262
Location of (Spencer's Restaurant)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding